Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

http://gigglesquee.blogspot.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

No fat chicks.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

How many Elves/Witches/Sisters/Pirates will we be able to gently caress this time?

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Perhaps we are entering a brave new world of procedural sexhaving. Literally limitless romance options at your fingertips.

See that barmaid? You can gently caress her!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ForeverSmug posted:

Perhaps we are entering a brave new world of procedural sexhaving. Literally limitless romance options at your fingertips.

this aint the witcher

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

ForeverSmug posted:

why would i want to play a game thats identical to my real life :cool:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Scyther posted:

why would i want to play a game thats identical to my real life :cool:

your videogame character won't have gonorrhea

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
more like Dragon Age Stink-quizition

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Oh DA:I thread goons, how many times do you need to touch the stove in order to learn it's hot.

Dec 30, 2008
Do you actually burn any heretics in this game?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Falsum posted:

Oh DA:I thread goons, how many times do you need to touch the stove in order to learn it's hot.

3rd degree burns are super sexy to me

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Falsum posted:

their nerve endings were burned off a long time ago

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Why play a Dragon Age game when there are dozens of 3rd person fantasy RPGs that don't have Bioware's poo poo writing?

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Biggie Shorty posted:

more like Dragon Age Stink-quizition

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
more like dargon rear end dink-uisition lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Unguided posted:

Why play a Dragon Age game when there are dozens of 3rd person fantasy RPGs that don't have Bioware's poo poo writing?

yeah but do they have awesome-button connections or gigglesquee nom elfs haha i don't fuckin' think so get that garbage OUT OF HERE

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li4indfogkU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYfhTbNM-2Q

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

LIFE IS A CATCH

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/davidgaider/status/477566628721201153

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

@davidgaider Omg she sounds adorkable I love her already

:suicide:

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

Darker, Sexier, Better

Also good to see that Morrigan managed to keep her pre-pregnancy weight I guess.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

will this game bring "the feels"?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Typical Pubbie posted:

"What's the most bad people you should cut in a single bad swing? I have three bad ideas, but what if someone is not so bad?"

There I improved your writing for you, Bioshit.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
The thing I liked about da1 is they let you script companion behavior even though the implementation was half assed much like the rest of the game.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lol wtf it looks like someone drew that on with a pencil

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I kinda can't wait for this game to happen just to see the crying that occurs because of it from basically every side of the gaming spectrum

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Widestancer posted:

I kinda can't wait for this game to happen just to see the crying that occurs because of it from basically every side of the gaming spectrum

Tbh I don't know how stupid someone would have to be in order to be hopeful about about DA:I and angry when it turns out to be terrible.

Actually I lied and I'll be reading the DA:I thread when the game comes out to see goons talk about how SHOCKED they are that DA:I is bad, totally unlike the previous 4 Bioware titles.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Falsum posted:

Tbh I don't know how stupid someone would have to be in order to be hopeful about about DA:I and angry when it turns out to be terrible.

Actually I lied and I'll be reading the DA:I thread when the game comes out to see goons talk about how SHOCKED they are that DA:I is bad, totally unlike the previous 4 Bioware titles.

There are people there right now who will preemptively defend the game under the veil of cautious optimism.

Dec 26, 2012

Falsum posted:

the concept that anyone would be remotely positive about any bioware game after da2 is genuinely surprising, to me, but here we are

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Droid posted:

There are people there right now who will preemptively defend the game under the veil of cautious optimism.

They say it will be good!!!!

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Ban any goon who buys this game. Ban me if I buy it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Ban any goon who buys this game. Ban me if I buy it

:toxx:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
im pick

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

In my mind he sounds like Petyr Baelish, because he looks like him too.

or Zoolander

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

there is always a catch. preordering is a catch. i suggest you preorder it while you can.

Soral
May 30, 2009

@dragonage *crosses fingers* PLEASE BE GAY PLEASE BE GAY PLEASE BE GAY PLEASE BE GAY PLEASE BE GAY PLEASE BE GAY PLEASE BE GAY PLEASE BE GAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Reminder that BioWare's first gay male character was named Steve and was in the Space Navy.

• Locked thread