Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I know that I'm late to the party but I just finished Season One of Hannibal yesterday and I watched the first two episodes of Season Two today...

:stare::gonk::stare:

It's taking all my willpower to not binge another episode. More tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

"The Doctor has always been played by a white male? Still? Aw...."

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

True Blood is one of those shows that I can use to quickly gauge how much I can trust a person's opinion. If you're not having fun, I have a feeling that we're not going to be able to see eye-to-eye on most things.

I'll be watching every week until it's over and loving it. I ask for nothing else on a warm summer Sunday night.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I'll add Paul McCartney to the chain.

e: Or not. As for The Strain, I can see why people may not have liked it but since I enjoyed the books I liked how they started the show.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Deadpool posted:

Last month Kacy Catanzaro became the first woman to ever beat the City Qualifier on American Ninja Warrior and in the process the first woman to ever make it up the Warped Wall in competition. This week she was in the City Finals and she was loving amazing. There's no Youtube video of it but instead here's a Dailymotion video. It's pretty goddamn awesome.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21hgrx_kacy-catanzaro-american-ninja-warrior-dallas-finals_sport

:aaaaa: That was amazing.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

YOLO'B'US

:allears:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

That was glorious. Bravo, SyFy. I love you, The Asylum.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

It's made by The Asylum, and therefore I shall watch.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I wish Scrabble would come back, I loved that show...

Meanwhile, it's fun to go back and trace how the 70s Card Sharks theme was used all over the place including the '76 Double Dare with the Trebek 'fro.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

At this point I would recommend waiting and binge-watch the first season of The Strain, or at least until the story finally gets going.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Mu Zeta posted:

The first half of season 3 is the worst of Lost. Everything after that is an improvement. This was also when Heroes season 1 was airing and it would introduce mysteries and then answer them quickly, so in comparison Lost looked lovely at the time.

Agreed. I had given up on the show right before it started to get good again, and then binged my way to catch up. ABC accepting that they needed to set an ending date was the perfect move.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

It feels so great to have The Comeback back. Nothing like a good dose of :stare: to wrap up the weekend.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Sober posted:

GUYS GUYS

I was wondering what was going to full my Thursdays when Scandal and HTGAWM went away and this will be perfect. :allears:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Mo0 posted:

This is just the one Thursday, though. :confused:

And then I'll find something else to do the next Thursday.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yep, decent, better than last year, Walken sleepwalks through it and there was a raver crocodile.

And then there was this:

https://vine.co/v/OvF31BUAAeW

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I'd say go watch the Pilot immediately and it all makes sense but only the last five episodes are available for streaming. :argh:

It's a great show that totally commits to the telenovela sensibility, I love it.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

That's close (the Doctor is the sister of the sperm donor and they're not friends of the family), but I should mention that a lawsuit still happens.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

The only reason to care about the GG this year (besides random validation of things you like or watching drunken celebrities) is Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. It's going to be must watch for me for that reason.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

"This is going to be the best Walford Christmas ever!" said the character about to die in a fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I'll be quoting this thread title when I'm watching the EastEnders Christmas Depression Episode in a couple of days... It's still better than any of the remaining US soap. (I miss you Passions...)

• Locked thread