Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Basically how the last thread ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Sober posted:

great photoshop or greatest photoshop?

Someone needs to somehow make a gif of Luigi punting the Ghost Dog from that game.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Rectify is good and the first season is on Netflix! it's only 6 episodes! Watch it!

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Everyone get ready for cool gifs leading up to your well deserved probations!

Grats Annakie please don't gifban me.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Deadpool posted:

My last act as mod will be the permanent ousting of the Korra thread to the anime forum so it may not be a burden upon my fellow mods.

If this is a joke I'll never forgive you, Deadpool.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Was there a thread for the first season of the british show Utopia? And is someone planning on making an s2 thread? It's starting up again in July.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

BigRed0427 posted:

2: I am more interested in the case itself

You are watching the wrong show, friend.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Hello I have made a thread for british conspiracy show Utopia, please watch this show it is very good. Thread Here

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

PriorMarcus posted:

Psych. I hate that loving song.

Sometimes, extremely very rarely, at the dawn of a blue moon, when a pig flies and an angel gets its wings, sometimes I see why BrooklynBruiser had a vendetta against you.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I wish Justified got better credits :(.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Shadow Line opening titles are pretty great and hella ominous.

Should I watch Vikings?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I've really liked the way Person of Interest plays with their intro to set the tone of the episode.

Just to elaborate, first of all every season has a different intro. In s2 there was a story arc about a computer virus that was created to infect the major plot device of the show, so the intro would get super corrupted and reboot during relevant episodes. In s3 there was an all flashback episode that used the s1 intro in rewind, and an episode from the point of view of a different character, who wrangled the opening narration from the usual protagonist.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Series 2 starts in July, they haven't specified a date yet.Here's the thread if you wanna catch up and talk about it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Now MrAristocrates is truly the OP mastermind of all the worst threads.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Ari are you gonna do the Game of Thrones and Walking Dead threads too? You should consider it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Aphrodite posted:

Supernatural already did it better.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

hollylolly posted:

Edit: I started watching Utopia and I got to the chili pepper etc in the eyes and turned it off and never went back. :barf:

In terms of gore that's definitely the most hosed up thing the show does. Don't give up on it yet! :smith:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Rarity posted:

Are you guys forgetting they shot up a school?

I said in terms of gore not in terms of hosed up soul crushing poo poo happening.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Bown posted:

The slap-rear end sketch is really bad though.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

That's my personal favorite sketch of theirs. When it pans to show them playing the arcade gun game I always lose it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

You guys Blizzard just announced Diablo 3! I'm sure it will be out in a quick and timely manner!

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

JUICY HAMBUGAR posted:

I think it's just that the S1 dvds didn't get music licensed, watching reruns on TV season 1 had awesome music.

I'm fairly sure the dvds have the music as well, it's just netflix s1 that doesn't, which is insanely weird.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Fateo McMurray posted:

Thanks a lot. I had forgotten all about the American version of Life on Mars :argh:

Life on Mars: Literally! :haw:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

We can rise again, bigger and stronger than before! Rise, posting brethren, RISE

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I know for a fact that I have at least two official VHS tapes for Mystic Knights back at my dad's house. Next time I visit him I'll see about grabbing them.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Irish Joe posted:

You still have a working VCR, grandpa?

My dad does. Like I said the tapes are at his place.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

God is real.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

hcreight posted:

HBO also has a series order on a US remake of UK cult hit Utopia backed by David Fincher, and that could conceivably be ready by the second half of next year. But there's no need to wait that long when you can start watching the UK version now, so go do that.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Zaggitz fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 4, 2014

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

THERE WAS A FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE FIGHT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsuH1msEkvM

That movie is loving stupid in the best ways. gently caress the sequel tho.

Zaggitz fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Aug 14, 2014

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

That's a drat shame.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Fateo McMurray posted:

This image spoils the end of Lost, click if you dare:
http://i.imgur.com/fqUCdgm.gif

It also shows how many questions they answer.

That image is literally all of Lost. If you don't feel like spending all that time just watch this gif it will explain absolutely everything and leave you completely satisfied.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

You leave us outside of your Bojack victim defense, DPost. :mad:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Deadpool posted:

Lex Luthor was one of the parts that was very good. Along with the best live action version of Lois Lane as well. Smallville wasn't all poo poo, just mostly poo poo. It had just enough good stuff in it to string people along that were even vaguely interested in it for years.

And those people who got really invested graced us with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z07MMlFqGvQ

:siren:DISCLAIMER:THIS MAY BE THE PROEST CLICK OF YOUR ENTIRE SHORT LIVES:siren:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

DOPE.

DOPE.

NOTHING BUT DOPENESS.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I certainly hope it isn't news that Adam Baldwin is the worst. I thought everyone knew that once twitter rolled around.

Sucks for her and I hope she gets through it, but the sooner we all stop talking about this debacle, the faster it ends.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Deadpool posted:

Amazon is bringing back Patrick Warburton's version of The Tick, surprising everyone.

Is this real. No really are you loving with me is this real.

Deadpool I need you to provide a source link or something because if it's real what holy poo poo what pigs are flying hell froze over and I am dating Kate Upton.

Is this the most beautiful day of our entire span on this rock?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

God is real, and his name is Spoon.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

PriorMarcus posted:

Deadpool, weren't you meant to be stepping down? What happened? Just curious, not complaining.

The promotion at his job was less strenuous than he expected so he didn't have to back down from mod duties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

DrVenkman posted:

Oh poo poo, Person of Interest Season 3 was awesome. As much as I love character driven stuff like Rectify, I love it when a show just barrels through story and isn't afraid to just go with it. It also helps that PoI has pretty great characters, even Caveziel has warmed on me.

Come to the thread, friend! We are nice.

• Locked thread