Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Deadpool posted:

"Take the job, I'd say you can't be worse than OldSenileGuy but I've only posted on this forum every day for 5 years so I'm not entirely sure who that is."

In 4 months this will be me exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Ego-bot posted:

I just finished episode 3 of Black Sails, and this show is a goddamn chore to get through. Not one interesting character, and I can't remember anyone's name. Does it get any better?

If I remember right the third episode was a lowpoint in the show, but outside of a couple really cool setpieces, it's never a super actiony show, if that's what you were hoping for.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Sober posted:

Forever got its back 9 for a full season. Maybe I'm just crazy or ABC is looking to groom a show to eventually replace Castle in the long run. Except Forever doesn't pull Castle numbers either I'm guessing, but quirky non-cop lead/cop partner procedural with a fantastical bent is very close.

I'm glad to hear this. I don't think you're crazy either, my main enjoyment from the show is that it feels a lot like early Castle, just with Not-Hugh Grant instead of Captain Mal.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

It's certainly one hell of a lot better than The Flash.

No. Just, no.

• Locked thread