Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tracy Morgan's limo got rear-ended and flipped over by a tractor trailer in a multi-car wreck on the New Jersey Turnpike. Another passenger's dead, and Morgan's in critical condition :smith:

ed: Didn't even notice this had already been mentioned above, oops

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jun 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Watching the final season of True Blood begin.

Yeah I know, and I loving hate it, but I was there for all previous episodes/seasons of it. I deserve to see this piece of poo poo die at long last.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Illuen posted:

I'm surprised there isn't a thread.

The premiere just ended, and I'm not surprised. gently caress this shitshow. I'll never get the 71 hours I spent watching it back, and there's still 9 more hours to go. If you've never seen True Blood before, that's not a mistake, and it doesn't need correcting. Stay away.

VV Stopped reading after "pretty", but thanks for the unwanted critique, it'll go in handy with the DVDs (in the trash bin)

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jun 23, 2014

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OldSenileGuy posted:

Meh, True Blood was never good TV, but it was often fun TV. I'm pretty surprised there's no thread for the last season.

I agree, but then the last two seasons happened. It was never good, but at least when it was bad it was funny. The last few years have just been bad bad and chores to watch, but as I said, might as well see it through to the end.

I thought I saw a thread pop up a few weeks ago when one of the trailers came out (at least I remember something with True Blood in the title being there), but I can't seem to find it.

Was Falling Skies still bad?

• Locked thread