Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Actually Season 4 of Angel and Season 7 of Buffy were in lockstep as one group fought Ultimate Good and other fought Ultimate Evil. Some really clever dialogue choices reinforced that.

I didn't catch these dialogue choices. What are you referencing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Nope. My friend searched for it too.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

toanoradian posted:

These past few days I've been binging on game shows that are on YouTube: Jeopardy, The Price is Right, Scrabble, The Chase, etc etc. What other game shows would you guys recommend? Please don't say Deal or No Deal.

Does The Genius count? If you've ever read Liar Game, this is the game show version of that.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

GreenNight posted:

Fingers crossed iZombie is added to that list when it hits.

Sepinwall said he liked the pilot he saw (though it's since been altered a bit). I hope the zombie saturation doesn't hurt this show; the title sounds like another zombie apocalypse show but as far as I can tell it's Rob Thomas doing a show about a young (and undead) woman solving mysteries, so I'm pretty much sold already.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Buffy being shot for 4:3 is really glaring when you watch Restless. Special effects just cut out at the edges of the screen, and you can see the Cheese Man waiting for his cue to pop in next to the First Slayer.

• Locked thread