Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

malal posted:

I'm playing diablo III on PS3 and I've never completed a game to 100%, so I figured I'd give it a try after getting all the hardcore ones. One of my favorite things about the game are the followers dialogs. In order to get all the character cheevos, you need to get two level sixty toons from each class, so I have all five classes in male and female, hardcore and normal mode.

Not only is the dialogue from each class different with each follower, it's also different based on the gender of your class. Best conversations are hands down between the female witch doctor and the enchantress.

I suppose the downside is I have plenty of time to hear all the dialogue, as you have to beat the game 27 times in order to get the 100%.

The female Wizard and Scoundrel banter is pretty great, too, if you haven't tried that one yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU