Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Maxwell Lord posted:

In The Movies, a movie studio sim, your stars will retire after they hit a certain age (you can delay it some by putting them on one last project) and hobble out of the lot. When one of my stars was retiring, I noticed she had paused on her way out. One of the stunt women was getting her autograph. :3:

I forgot all about this game. Is there any way to play it these days? Didn't see it on Steam or GOG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
I don't know if it counts as a "little thing" but I am loving all the little touches they did in this hack of Final Fantasy 6:

http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/index.php?/files/file/66-final-fantasy-vi-brave-new-world/

Basically they made it so each character feels like they have a proper "class", and they're not all just magic wielding gods. They also made the random encounters a bit trickier so you can't just mash Fight and get through them

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Inco posted:

my favourite thing about this hack is that the creator showed up in an LP thread of it, outed himself as a ponyfucker and got banned

Well... uh... this doesn't play into the hack does it? I don't want to suddenly be playing some MLP fetish game :(

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Kikas posted:

I love how Saints Row IV handles homie dialogue. When you take 1 homie with you, he/she/it will comment on what the Boss did prior to the game start. When you take 2 homies with you, instead of both of them shouting to the Boss one over another, they all have specific dialogue with each other. Every pair has their own dialogue, and I'm pretty sure some have more then just one. It's a really nice touch, especially because the dialogue is really funny at times.

Wow I completely missed ALL of that, I barely bothered to use homies

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
Just wanted to pop in to say I love the music in the Professor Layton games. Finally getting around to playing Unwound Future and it's great.