Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
When I first played I always sold my flash grenades like a moron because OH FLASH GRENADES JUST STUN poo poo gently caress THAT

Replaying the PC HD version made me see the truth behind those sweet, sweet blue bastards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
I binge-played the Mass Effect trilogy and while I already went through the first two I finally got through 3. In part one, there's an enthusiastic fan that you have to convince to not join the front lines by either talking him down or putting a gun to his head. In 2 he shows up again, but due to a glitch he always responds as if you threatened him in 1. In 3 he once again pops up, but has a line apologizing if he falsly accused you of almost shooting him before because he was "really stressed". Nice cover, Bioware.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Lord Lambeth posted:

I appreciated in the second game how they rapidly sped up the even slower environmental suit walk. like they didn't even attempt to justify it, you suddenly move crazy fast for no reason.

I remember doing the underwater walk in the first game and that was paaaaainful.

That was a delight to discover in the asteroid spacewalk segment.

tak tak tak taktaktaktaktaktaktaktak