Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

NO ONE risks painful injury on your GREEN SLIME GHOST POGO RIDE.

No one but YOU.
I was never able to get Dead Rising 2, that I bought in a store, to work on my PC.

I eventually had to pick up a dummy GWFL patch which also hosed me up because it added a bunch of cheaty poo poo into the game.

AND I couldn't play with any friends online because of that, so the whole reason I got it on PC instead of a console was just hosed there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

umalt posted:

This could actually work, if you place a post-SR4 Boss into a (much more polished) SR1 you could have a real interesting premise there. Plus if you had an actually talented writer (as impossible as that may be) it could provide some good commentary on how franchises tend to exaggerate their characteristics as they go along.

"A new direction for the Saints: More fun, less mercy killings." Bring that commentary back to the old games, IMO.

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Why you gotta ruin my fun?

Because your fun is an example of casual racism?

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

Lord Lambeth posted:

That's a little weird, since you can kill Greene in the main game.

There's two logbook entries for Chuck Greene in OTR. One's the psychopath, the other one is the boss fight.

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

Anatharon posted:

But isn't the psycho the boss fight..?

I meant that the player character is crazy, it was just a dumb joke.

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.
Is Joker still flying the Normandy in front of the wave of destruction for no real reason during the ending just so he and his robot girlfriend can be Adam and Eve on a new planet?

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

McDragon posted:

I think everyone in Albion is. They love their farts.

Although the best expression was "Insult" in the first one. Your guy just says "poo poo" and everyone is shocked. It's very funny if they're one of those crate-carrying people.
Not to mention if you spell out poo poo at the HITS stones, the guy announcing each letter/word says "poo poo! Sorry?" and a Balverine spawns to rip your face off in penance.

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

Austrian mook posted:

That definitely helps, but I loved driving around in 2 and 3 and causing wanton destruction and it didn't really feel the same in 4.

The part where you only have one opposing force (alien-cops) instead of two (one of three gangs vs ultor-cops) and that once you cause too much damage you're forced into a lovely quicktime event boss fight that wipes your noteriety doesnt help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

turnways posted:

I only just noticed this, but in Splatoon the Squid Sisters' names:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1f2sEJa1e0

are Callie and Marie.

If you don't get it (and it took me a while and seeing a friend mention their names in a twitch chat), calimari.