Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Sir Shion posted:

Storyline spoilers for Bravely Default: Where the Fairy Flies here
[/URL][/spoiler]

The image is still visible through the spoiler tags, buddy.

My little things in games: the Flamethrower in The Last Of Us multiplayer. Nothing like dropping behind a distracted enemy and lightly cooking them :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

My favourite thing this gen is how satisfying it is to shoot flamethrower bad guys in the backpack.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

All I remember of Bound By Flame was having a character who basically backstabbed everything incredibly easily

then the second area putting me in a fight with a guy with a shield on his front and back

and I had no shield break move because I just backstabbed all the guys with shields and I basically softlocked myself out of being able to continue.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

BioEnchanted posted:

Yes you did. Switch to sword with R1 and press circle to kick. You start with a shield break move.

Ha, I never knew that at the time!

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

I've been checking for literally years, and the Metal Gear Rising OST is on Spotify! That's still one of my favourite things from that game, and I remembered 90% of the words!

When blood and sweat is the real cost,
blah blah blah the truth is lost!

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Streets Of Rage 4 is a love letter to the entire franchise, with fantastic references to older games throughout. Every part of the stage design is a work of art, but the last stage? :chefskiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

I wish you could freely map buttons in SoR4 because I'd prefer the buttons for pickup/throw and back attack to be reversed.

If you're on PS4 you can use the console accessibility options to do this.