Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Sardonik posted:

I blew through all 5 Blackwell games this weekend. There were many little moments I appreciated considerably. Something I thought was really funny was that the final part of the second to last game is basically peak Reddit: A creep in a fedora stuck in a platonic relationship drops negs on the woman to get her to break up with her new boyfriend and save the day. :allears:

Non Spoiler: The art quality increases exponentially over the course of the games, until the point in the final game where I genuinely am curious how they pulled it off. The screens in a particular shop in Epiphany are particularly impressively animated. Not bad for a game that runs on a tiny, tiny resolution.

Ughh I need to play Epiphany so bad. Some of my favourite adventure games around. Each one gets exponentially better. Wadjet Eye is the loving best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
So I recently got the baseball sim Out of the Park Baseball 2015. It's mostly a very dry, sterile, stats heavy thing, but there's a little bit of personality to it too.

Like for example, there's a pitcher right now called Josh Lueke who is an irl convicted rapist and piece of poo poo human. Every player in the sim has certain personality traits that affect how they act, and these are the stats for Lueke:

It's not much, but I like that some programmer thought "you know what? gently caress this guy," and went into the hundreds of thousands of players just to single out this nobody reliever as an a total fucker.