Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I've been playing Resident Evil 6 lately and it's pretty bleak. However, there are two things I've really enjoyed so far.

1. You heal by popping Tic Tacs.

2. At one point, Chris can play on a playground slide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

timp posted:

Who the gently caress is seanbaby

He had an article in EGM years ago listing the worst games of all time and has been trying to remain relevant ever since.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Tweet Me Balls posted:

Now we need a comic about about this guy getting owned by this.

Close enough?

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I can picture him at home asking his wife which body he should take to dinner.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

My Lovely Horse posted:

Haha, so it is! As well as that, the F-Zero track gives you coins on the energy recharge sections.

The little musical score before races in F-Zero is played before Lakitu counts down from three too. This DLC pack is so freaking good.

The only thing that could make it better would be a "You got Boost Power!" whenever you picked up a mushroom.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Great, now I want a WiiU.

Thanks guys.

If this doesn't push you over the edge, I don't know what will.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Cleretic posted:

Platinum really likes referencing their previous games.

Even when they don't own the rights to them. If you fail a certain quick time event in W101 enough times, Wonder Pink's cellphone conversation is slowed to real time and you can listen to her gossiping with Silvia about Joe. :allears:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Deadly Premonition is the best game I've ever watched so I didn't have to play it myself.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

EmmyOk posted:

It truly is but I have great hopes for The Phantom Pain being in the same league

It's already confirmed that Quiet will give you a nod and a thumbs up if you look at her while she's in position.

I hope she'll give a silent thumbs down and disapproving head shake if you act like a complete moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

MeatwadIsGod posted:

- All of Robin Atkin Downes' impressions in the Deja Vu mission.

Robin Atkin Downes is one of my favorite parts of any game he's in, honestly. The dude loves his job and it shows.

Back on the topic of GZ, the Snatcher music kicking in on Jamais Vu made me grin like an idiot. I just wish the Snatchers had terminator skeletons instead of alien bodies. I did appreciate the mission being at night, though. Can't be out in the sun or their skin will come off!