Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Helldivers 2, I was surrounded by bugs and figured I wasn't going to live so in a panic I just called down an artillery barrage directly at my feet and then dove into the mass of writhing bug legs, hammering my heal button. Shells rained down around me as I crawled away as fast as my armoured self could carry me, somehow both that and the distant covering fire of my companions meant they didn't have the presence of little buggy minds to actually stomp on and kill me. Miraculously didn't get hit by a single shell and got up to unload my automatic shotgun into the survivors, scampering away with a sliver of health, no other stims, and a counter that said x20 on the bottom of the screen. And as I triumphantly limped my way toward a resupply crate a Hunter leapt out at me from behind a boulder, swiping at me as it landed and killing me unceremoniously in the sea of the desiccated corpses of its hive mates.

10/10 no notes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
If it's not horribly bleak and depressing, is it even a Cyberpunk game