Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
I like to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 online occasionally, and one of the best little things is the final kill replay at the end of a match. CoD:BO2 online can get pretty fast-paced and hectic, so watching the game go from regular speed to ultra slo-mo lends to some great and hilarious moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

RagnarokAngel posted:

I recently bought Transistor on PS4 and one of the neat things is with the controller. The LED light flashes whenever Transistor talks (because he does so in the game too). It's just a shame that like all PS4 games that use the LED creatively, you cant see it unless you hold the controller all weird.

From what I watched on YouTube in a video with the designer of the controller, the lights are supposed to immerse players who are playing in dark rooms. Talk about catering to nerds...

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Away all Goats posted:

Was playing Sniper Elite V2 with a friend of mine and I did a slow motion shot where the bullet entered a guy's neck, tumbled through the air and went through the eye of the dude standing behind him :monocle:

I also like how the game keeps track of your character's heart rate; get shot at a lot or sprint a long distance and it will increase your heart rate where it adversely affects your aim.

Two words: Testicle shots.