Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

How about when talking to the guy say: "Hey I had something really weird happen today, Sister let herself into my house and was wandering around while I was getting dressed. Is she...*all there?*" Wait for reply and listen with concern "I was really uncomfortable with it, could you talk to her and ask her not to do that?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

beejay posted:

haha, what the hell? These are worse answers than E/N would give. Either you say something when she is actually in the house, or you start locking your doors, or you say something to her next time she is in your house. You don't mumble awkwardly about kinko's and then imply to her family that she is mental later.

Why not? He wanted a pussy way out and I deliver, with bonus passive aggressive implications the sister is a retard.

• Locked thread