Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Tibor posted:

Nah they don't say anything like that on them but there must be some way of identifying whether they can be copied because they can tell just by looking at it. It's happened to me twice and is the norm in my area; I've only been to small, local key copiers too. I don't know if it's physically impossible to copy the keys but I know no one around here will do it for you.

The 18 year old driving the key copy machine doesn't give a poo poo. I've copied so many "DO NOT COPY UNDER PAIN OF PAIN" keys at lowes it's not funny by using the magic words "Nah just ignore that".

Also the proper response to the intrusion was "Get the gently caress out of my house? What makes you think you can just wander in uninvited?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread