Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

I don't have to lock my doors but I do, because my neighbours (a teacher if small children and someone who has always been self-employed) have no sense of boundaries.

Maybe there is a moral here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

Tibor posted:

In the UK most rental properties have keys which can't be copied so that landlords don't have to change the locks every time a tenant moves out.

That's not true from my own experience or anyone else I've met's. Those locks are expensive. So long as you don't damage anything and replace the old ones when you leave, it's even perfectly legal as a tenant to change the locks (unless your lease forbids it). Why would the landlord worry about changing the locks unless they were going to move in themselves?

• Locked thread