Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Cat
Mar 22, 2012
This thread reminds me of the house I grew up in. One of the neighbor's kids would walk into our houses and play our video games. He was a weird, harmless kid and he never grasped that this was not ok. We also had a half-way house, for lack of a better term, down the road, and the residents there would walk either let themselves in or break in because they wanted to watch TV, eat, or socialize.

I'm not familiar with any culture where this is considered normal, admissible behavior and if you're on any sort of decent terms with your neighbor guy then bring this up to him. You might even have a laugh about it.

EDIT oh and to add, we only locked our doors at night. I'm from a family of 5 and I can only imagine how tedious it'd be to constantly lock and unlock doors all day.

Black Cat fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Jul 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread