Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
Politely handling a trespassing neighbor is when kids are playing ball and their outfield encroaches on your petunias.

A stranger in your livingroom is potentially burglary, and I would be direct when approaching the neighbors. For what it's worth, I'd start the story with "so I was in my bedroom in my underwear yesterday, and when I came downstairs your sister was standing in my livingroom". I would expect that opening line would bring about a gasp and immediate apologies. Whether it does or not, at least you know where you stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
I'm fascinated by the people emerging in this thread who think this lady you don't know coming into your house to help herself to your things is no big deal, and characterize your response to her as "sperging out". I realize people here may live different lifestyles than I, but seriously, somebody you don't know coming into your house is just no big deal?

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
What you mean is, would you reach in and grope someone's dick because their fly is closed, but not locked.

• Locked thread