Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSAYat4Hyg

bonus points for subtle writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.
i'm in the middle of some calibraaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
A Rabbi, a Priest, and a Grand Wizard of the KKK walk into a bar. The bartender says, is this a joke?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

A duck walks into a bar and orders some grapes. The bartender says they don't have any grapes, this is a bar which serves alcohol and other such drinks. So the duck leaves, but comes back the next day. I want some grapes, he says, and the bartender again sends him away. Eventually after a week of this the bartender says he will nail the ducks beak to the bar if he asks for more grapes. The duck asks for nails, is told they lack them, and then again asks for grapes in an ironic fashion, in order to annoy the bartender. Joke ends.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

One man walks into a bar. the other one ducks.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

No, I'm a frayed knot (pronounce like afraid not for full effect)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to his desired destination.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

corn in the bible posted:

A Rabbi, a Priest, and a Grand Wizard of the KKK walk into a bar. The bartender says, is this a joke?

A duck walks into a bar and orders some grapes. The bartender says they don't have any grapes, this is a bar which serves alcohol and other such drinks. So the duck leaves, but comes back the next day. I want some grapes, he says, and the bartender again sends him away. Eventually after a week of this the bartender says he will nail the ducks beak to the bar if he asks for more grapes. The duck asks for nails, is told they lack them, and then again asks for grapes in an ironic fashion, in order to annoy the bartender. Joke ends.

One man walks into a bar. the other one ducks.

No, I'm a frayed knot (pronounce like afraid not for full effect)

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to his desired destination.

voted 5

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Here is the final joke, how do people like Mass Effect and yet claim they aren't autistic manchildren with the emotional depth of a retarded spoon? The Nile River (pronounce like denial river)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

The rabbi attempts to save a group of ethnic minorities from being kicked to death. They are called trids. Silly Rabbi, kicks are for trids (a reference to the cereal)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

That's not Bella Lugosi, that's my wife

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

That's not an electron microscope, that's my wife

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Two birds are sitting on a perch. One says to the other, do you smell fish

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

That's not my wife, that's Bella Lugosi

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

The farmer has a pig with three legs, which is very mysterious. The farmer shows the pig to a friend and he asks about the leg which is missing. The farmer explains: the pig once saved him from a fire and also his son from a different, equally dangerous situation. Insert other situations in this part of the joke. The pig is a heroic figure and worthy of respect, it is individualist and knows the value of selfishness but remains respectful of human life. A pig that good you do not eat all at once!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

uninstalling

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

A pony goes to the doctor and says that he has bronchitis, but the doctor has trouble hearing him. It turns out that he is a little hoarse (horse).

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

im so hard right now

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

A panda enters a restaurant and orders a light repast accompanied by his favorite red wine. The waiter snubs him because red wine is more regularly paired with heavy courses like meat. When the panda is finished eating he shoots the waiter and leaves. This is because pandas eat shoot and leave.

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

A panda enters a restaurant and orders a light repast accompanied by his favorite red wine. The waiter snubs him because red wine is more regularly paired with heavy courses like meat. When the panda is finished eating he shoots the waiter and leaves. This is because pandas eat shoot and leave.

just like renegade shepard

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

a man walks into a bar and orders helicopter flavored potato chips but they only have plain (plane)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

a baby seal wants to have a good time and he walks into a club

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

A man is at a wedding reception and he wants cake. He waits in a line for a while hoping that it is the line for cake, which he enjoys. He decides to ask somebody else. Is this the line for cake he asks. Actually this is the punch line.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

a baby seal enters a sandwich store and is asked what sort of sandwich he wants. He says he just wants something that is not a club

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

why don't snakes bite lawyers? professional courtesy

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

why don't snakes bite politicians? professional courtesy

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

why don't snakes bite preachers? professional courtesy

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

A guy pitches an idea for a family show to another guy, but it's full of gross stuff. He wants to call it 'The Aristocrats'

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The interrupting cow is going to interrupt you

Dec 30, 2008
I don't get it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
realtalk: why the hell did anyone like mass effect 1 at all

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
get the canary

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right

A man is at a wedding reception and he wants cake. He waits in a line for a while hoping that it is the line for cake, which he enjoys. He decides to ask somebody else. Is this the line for cake he asks. Actually this is the punch line.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
...something... seems awful...

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
The best moment was def the blue chick fuckin lol

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
the ending

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
when joker makes it with the spaceship

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
by that i mean when he fucks the spaceship in the third game and it's an actual major subplot

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
when i fought a giant snatcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
when the entire bioware writing staff gets fired

• Locked thread