Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'll try my best but I have to take a break now and then to eat curry, have intercourse with my wailing arranged bride, practice my bollywood moves and poo poo in the river ganges.

This is why I love redtext. It means you are doing gods' work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fojar38 posted:

please tell me if you drank tapwater while you were in india because i want to know if you are literally full of poo poo or just figuratively full of poo poo

Why are you harassing another individual on these forums by behaving in such a blatantly rude and demeaning way?

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spanish Manlove posted:

I don't feel like screenshotting it but:

"Reported by: Dr. Gitmo Moneyson
User Comments / Explanation: pro-india SJW faggotry in an SJW-free zone"

This is what makes GBS 1.4 great.

Hi5 Mr. Manlove.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Crewmine posted:

so gypsum somehow turned it around and won the thread, what a rollercoaster ride

Now you all know it is like being me, except I do that in every thread.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

UGH the stupid Iraq war pushing my tiny dick article down SUCK IT BBC

What does Big Black Cock have to do with the Iraq War?

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobohemian posted:

Lanky short straight white males are literally the only people to use phrase SJW. I'm absolutely positive 95% of all other humans on the planet have never even heard of that term. It's like the nerd word for friend of the family, but they're too scared to say an actual slur, so they made one up that they think is offensive. It's hilarious.

Too bad the word had to be created to describe people with a mental illness who spend all their time on the internet instead of actually volunteering or doing something instead of just sitting at home collecting their government assistance and food stamps and complaining about the plight of the poor.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobohemian posted:

You already use the word friend of the family. You just wanted another word that you can say without getting immediate ridicule because you're a pussy.

I'm not racist, I would never use that word. If anything I'm classist.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobohemian posted:

All classists are racist, they are just also oblivious as well with a nice hefty helping of denial on the side. That's why they make up new words to be racist with, so they can continue to pretend they're not racist.

Not even! My head mechanic is a black! A good one too!

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

I would like to be classist, but some poor people are sexy and lots of rich people are old fat retards so it doesn't really work.

It is always okay to gently caress the help, just pay for the abortion. That is expected of a gentleman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

I know, but what I am saying is that some poor people are actually high quality persons and lots of rich people are actually low quality persons, so the ideology just doesn't work for me.

If the creme were actually all on top then it would be simpler.

You cannot be rich and not be low quality. The best people are always rich, that is why they were either born into it (which is why they were born that way, by God's will) or they earned it. They have the gift that makes them high quality. This is what I mean by being a Societal Better. There may be varying levels in the rich hierarchy, but the rich are always better than the poors.

• Locked thread