Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I don't feel like screenshotting it but:

"Reported by: Dr. Gitmo Moneyson
User Comments / Explanation: pro-india SJW faggotry in an SJW-free zone"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I've had a cracking laugh on the forum tonight cheers guys and cheers moderator Spanish Manlove for putting the cherry on top.

Incidentally yes, I was 'semi' serious. Rape is hosed up everywhere. There's been a lot of really hosed up rape happening in india, in america, all over the world and it should all be highlighted and shamed and I don't think what's happened recently or has always been happening in india should go unreported. It never should, anywhere. But human beings are human beings, some are nice, some are messed up, and there's a lot of really nice indians (in general hinduism the predominant religion is a very chilled religion) and I think it's a bit harsh the whole knee jerk "all indians are rapists" thing when the majority of indians like the majority of us just want to go about their daily lives and be decent, respectful people whilst they're at it. If this makes me some kind of Sarah Jessica Parker gay apologiser I humbly apologise for that too it's just how I think.

And until next time, as I said earlier, india, america, the rest of the loving world, take care of yourselves. And each other.

accept PMs for like five minutes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Toadsniff posted:

Is it wrong that my first thought when looking at this picture is a giant can of Raid?

not even raid can mask the smell of curry

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

DarkCrawler posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27790901

Hanging is apparently the hot new thing to do after you get it on with someone who doesn't want to get it on with you and your extended male family and friends

good

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Tuxedo Gin posted:

how else are you supposed to properly shame a woman who didn't (or maybe did) consent to sex with you and your gang of stinky rapists?

draw and quarter

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Phlegmish posted:

haha yeah and i bet they all wear fedoras, on top of being both lanky and short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

killaer posted: