Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
Lmao someone unironically suggesting first world countries might have the same amount of rapes as shithole India

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Maybe they are like bugs and aren't self aware.
Bugs do bug things. Indians rape.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Wasn't there a study saying in a few years every 4th woman in Sweden has a 100% chance of being raped by an immigrant (whose from a place like India)

lmao

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

"guys India has less rapes than the developed w" - guy woman just raped by the police in the police station while reporting a rape

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I know right? It would be best if we disregarded all evidence entirely if it disagrees with our view that foreigners are bad people and that we are superior to them. By the way if you don't agree and try to be all 'facty' then you are some kind of bleeding heart SJW.
All evidence gatherers in India got raped thus there is no evidence that rape occurs there at all.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

So when you go report a rape in India and get raped a second time by the police officers do they then file 2 reports or just the original one?

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Rated PG-34 posted:

Did I mention that in America, you are lynching negroes.
There are no reports of negro lynching so thus it doesn't happen.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

*Sees Boko Haram executing people by the hundreds*

"But see the first world countries have more reports so they are clearly worse. Statistics boy"

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

I guess we need put a stop to all the rape (reports) in the developed world and start raping women as they come in to report. No reports = no rape, clearly.

It works. Ask Indians.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

And Africa actually has only 3 murders per year. Statistics don't lie people.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Mustang posted:

You're well meaning but really, really naive and pretty dumb. Let me guess, you're around 20 and in college. The key word here is REPORTED.

Here's the global Corruption Perceptions Index

The bluer the better and redder the worst. Use your brain and do a bit of critical thinking here.
Lies. Indians are spiritual people and do not rape like the savage americans

*gets raped*

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Lol you can rape your wife in India and it won't actually be rape.

lmao, god what a shithole.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Also the fact that most rapes happen by people you know (ie husband).

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Maybe because it's exactly that. Arguments. Arguments to say that cases of rape and sexual abuse are more widespread in one country than another in the face of actual evidence that shows that the opposite is true. Granted, there is likely a big difference between 'actual' and 'reported' and I haven't once disputed that however the only actual evidence coming back at me shows that it still puts the US at around 5 times higher than the country being mocked. Anything else is just words and random examples and as I said before horrible things happen everywhere and do you seriously want me to find and post some brutal and horrific reports of gangrape or rape/murders from the US or other developed nations? I'm pretty sure there's a lot and I'll be here all night but happy to oblige otherwise.
True

We should do it like India and not let women report rape at all and make marital rape legal. Boom, we suddenly don't have rape anymore.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

How do you even rape with the world's smallest dick

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Genius

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

this one took like two seconds to find...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ith-glenn-beck/

seriously, unimaginable poo poo happens everywhere but one case alone is proof of nothing, i can keep going? google's pretty big.
This is a daily thing in India prob

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

HAHAHA here's a story about someone in India who abducted a girl and 'married' her and then raped her and the court was like 'NOPE not rape because you were married!'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/13/world/asia/indian-court-says-forced-marital-sex-is-not-rape.html?_r=0
lmao

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Anyone got a link to that post by an indian guy unironically saying India has some of the worlds best education

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

A country that says "rapes happen accidentally" and where marital rape is legal even after you drug a girl and marry her has less rapes than a 1st world country.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Because most Indians, same as most human beings in the world actually despise rapists.
lol

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

But yeah even indians share some traits with actual human beings

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

yeah it's when the spouse rapes another spouse under the guise of 'it's your duty to have sex with me.'
It's not really rape though if you think about it like Indians. Maybe we are the animals.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

here's an interesting factoid, this never ever happens in the US, ever...
No it never happens in India. Haven't you seen the statistics? Literally zero marital rape reports.
It happens all over the developed world though. Indians truly are better than us.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

But who rapes the rapers?

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

How many Indians does it take to rape a light bulb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

DUNCAN DONUTS posted:

HAs anyone brought up the fact that women's rights groups in India pressured the government into making rape a female-victim-only crime yet? because lol.
Indians p much deserve all the rape they get

• Locked thread