Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

Tbh ive been walking down the street w/ my five buddies before and every now and then all of our dicks would accidentally fall inside of a woman and it was embarrasing every time it happened so i can see where hes coming from

same

i also think rape is sometimes good, rather than bad, would vote BJP if i could

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

brutally raping a random woman with your buddies, eh, it happens to the bes tof us

wearing a skirt, what the gently caress is wrong with you

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

MOOBS! posted:

is it an accident when a woman walks past you with her tits thrust into the air? you walk around pointing towards north and who knows what could happen

(irl kill all indian men and send all indian women to america poo poo is hot)

don't know if i could control myself if i saw youir avatar walking down the street.....androgylicious

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

MOOBS! posted:

see i dont think you understand that i am an untouchable

that's what she said

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

that's all good and well, but the important question is: how does Ramsevak Paikra feel about video game boob armor?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Beep Street posted:

Im a female. Please do the needful and rape me after you have consumed chowmein.

it depends are you wearing jeans

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

GlennFinito posted:

it had to happen, I'm so sorry
*unzips pants*

dude wait up for the rest of us *arrives, takes moment to catch breath*

you always loving do this, it's like you don't even know the meaning of gang rape

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

Indian men are starting to sound really similar to people who use Tumbler since both groups get triggered by stuff except instead of having a nervous breakdown when they get triggered indian men flip the gently caress out and violently murder women

those women were culturally appropriating western clothing so they pretty much had it coming

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Athropos posted:

you think this is some kind of meme and goons and being ironically racist and stuff, but india is legitimately a revolting cesspit

it's both that's what makes it so great

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

you joke but it was in the news a while ago that about half of their congress had either been convicted or had trials pending lol

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ZombieParts posted:

In having chow mein for lunch tomorrow. Watch your butts

not my butt!!!

is this...what it feels like....

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

so even rape is bad now? get out of here with this sjw bullshit

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

drat what is this nerd poo poo this is the india rape thread who cares about the united states

reported for derailing

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

EXTREME INSERTION happens to br my internet gf so back off

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

i am an ally

*pushes glasses up, breaks off eye contact*

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

i can't even find the us rate someone decided to post their thesis on wikipedia

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Maybe we could send out realistic rapee robots instead of human test subjects, and see which country tries to rape the robots more

i liked your original idea better already signed up

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Xaris posted:

basically indian men are all schmorkeys

gang rape involves going outside and doing stuff with your friends it's why goons would never be good at it

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

old dog child posted:

america, england, belgium. you know, the third world~

sweden is the worst tjhough you basically have a 100% chance of getting raped there statistics don't lie

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Can someone help me find a place where I won't get raped?

the BJP is about to decriminalize rape so india's going to be compeltely rape-free soon

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Mustang posted:

You're well meaning

lol no he's not he's a great troll

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

this article keeps popping up in the bbc news site's most shared list even though it's eight years old

whoever has been doing it all this time, thank you

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Morkyz posted:

I'm actually questioning weather or not you bought that for yourself given how lame it is.

same he's pretty much the only one one who's been calling himself an sjw

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Rated PG-34 posted:

Sunny with a chance of rape today.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Disco Infiva posted:

Choo choo! All aboard the Rape Trainwreck, final destination is GBS 1.0 :uhaul:

goddamn i thought my commute was bad

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

whoflungpoop posted:

last call for Mumbai, Rape, Dysentery, and all points in between :toot:

they stand around on train tracks all day until they get hit by a train, then they lynch the conductor

welcome to india

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

do you think anyone is going to check your ticket if you're hanging from the side of the train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

Lanky short straight white males are literally the only people to use phrase SJW.

haha yeah and i bet they all wear fedoras, on top of being both lanky and short

• Locked thread