Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

ZombieParts posted:

In having chow mein for lunch tomorrow. Watch your butts

watch your own butt lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

BlueChocolate posted:

i remember there was a rapist in london a while back who only raped men he was never caught so I hope he strikes again in india

Sorry, but India is a shithole, not planning on going there any time soon.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I absolutely bum-love your logic. Seriously.

"Actually, the countries with the less rapes are the countries with the more rapes and vice versa and you can tell which has more by reversing all statistics on their head and taking the opposite to be true"

There are no words for this level of genius.

no,

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

i accidentally held you down and hosed you WHOOPS LOL

:master: :iceburn:

go to bed india, big daddy moridin is home

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I know right? It would be best if we disregarded all evidence entirely if it disagrees with our view that foreigners are bad people and that we are superior to them. By the way if you don't agree and try to be all 'facty' then you are some kind of bleeding heart SJW.

same but im gay unironically

hosed up if true, makes u think

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

myshl0ng posted:

So when you go report a rape in India and get raped a second time by the police officers do they then file 2 reports or just the original one?

All officers try to file a report, but then they start raping eachother and the rapes just keep spreading like a virus

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Rated PG-34 posted:

Did I mention that in America, you are lynching negroes.

uhh they deserved it for all the raping of white women they do, which does unreported because the black buddy cop would rape the women who report it

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

p.s. how exactly is it that I am able to defecate from my own little gentleman I am truly a wonder of science.

your cock is a shitcock because it rolls in poo poo, but because it produces it

that would just be weird

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Pretty much laughing my arse off too that someone felt so strongly about my point of view they spent actual cash money to change my av just now. I got some magic beans if you're interested.

:tipshat:

I'm actually questioning weather or not you bought that for yourself given how lame it is.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Haha yeah cos I'm lame, I know right? Like my butt haha good one. I bet you bought it. It'll do for now anyway.

Nothing personal really, it's just that it seems to be operating at at least two levels of irony and I can't imagine anyone else caring enough to make it.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Actually I called myself an SJP and I would have opted for a picture of her instead but whatever beggars can't be choosers I guess.

getting a bit defensive lol

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

What you're talking about is inception level irony, ironyception. Brits are known worldwide for their use of it but sadly I can't muster so many layers. I know one thing I don't care quite as much as the person who spend literal money on me just now.

It's a mystery to me, guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

seriously though whoever bought that was a loving human being extraordinaire

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

yes clearly Im the only human capable of typing a certain sequence of letters preceded by a pound-sign

YOU GOT ME

He actually did, you're a human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

• Locked thread