Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Goddamnit goons, stop saying that all 600 million Indian men are rapists, just because there are 589 million bad apples!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

this is controversial but i feel like i really need to take a stand here and make my opinion known

i think that rapes happen on purpose

and i think that they are bad

:drat:

You just destroyed your future Indian political career! How does it feel to be a radical extremist?

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

But its as I said before even if 9/10 rapes in India are unreported Ametica has more. And that's assuming all rapes in the US are actually reported. I wonder if you have something to back this up other than your own personal opinion?

What if the number of unreported rape in India is 99/100? In a highly corrupted culture, it could very well be.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

G.I. Jaw posted:

Well India, we tried to let you live life on your own and look what happened. You're raping women every 21 minutes and making GBS threads in the corpse river bath house. Time to give you back to Britain.

Are you sure you want them back? I mean, they were the jewel of your empire but still..

Wait, what kind of place is Britain anyway, if it considers India her jewel?

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

:nws: of course

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

No but I don't agree with the logic that says that we should read the exact opposite of rape statistics that more = less and vice versa.

Reported rape statistic, that's important in that logic you don't agree with.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Moridin920 posted:

well you have to take into account that most of that is just guessing pretty much anyway because there's no real way to know how many rapes go unreported

I will say that in India it seems cool to gangrape people and then set them on fire, though. poo poo wouldn't fly over here, it's more about the date rape and taking advantage of drunken people in the USA.

Also, does India even consider marital rape as rape? If not, then that's a bunch of extra rapes for the west.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Choo choo! All aboard the Rape Trainwreck, final destination is GBS 1.0 :uhaul:

• Locked thread