Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
Cam you tell me what his stance on defecation is, op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Beep Street posted:

Im a female. Please do the needful and rape me after you have consumed chowmein.

it had to happen, I'm so sorry
*unzips pants*

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
I'm sorry man. You know how it is. You finish a plate of chow mein and 30 minutes later you get all rapey.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

remember in the last thread when the Gurkha made a horrible mistake of getting into Indian public transport and there was a gang rape attempt by a violent rape gang with firearms and he fought them off with a knife and everyone else in the train was like "man what's up with that guy rape happens like half the time I go to work chill dude lol"

at least that is how I think that story went

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishnu_Shrestha

Gurkhas are bad rear end.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Necros posted:

send in the marines

send them home where they belong.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Can an American goon please explain why exactly reported rapes are so high in the US compared to India? Is it the culture or something? Are Indian men just more respectful to women in general? Tia.

I'll spring your trap and propose that India has a very narrow definition of rape.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

But its as I said before even if 9/10 rapes in India are unreported Ametica has more. And that's assuming all rapes in the US are actually reported. I wonder if you have something to back this up other than your own personal opinion?

Well, for example, if rape was determined to be the appropiate punishment for a woman by the local community. It woulnd't be registered as a crime, would it?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-30/gang-rape-reveals-vigilante-india-where-village-leaders-are-law.html

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

At the risk of playing the devils avocado if it were culturally acceptable everywhere in India to commit rapes wouldn't the statistic be higher than it is in America and not ten times less? Is it not conceivable that the majority of Indians are actually opposed to rape and that this is why the figure is so low? Instead it would imply that it is actually more culturally acceptable in America to do it? Whether thats college jocks who date rape, or gangs who punish girls for associating with different gangs, is it not possible that there are more 'cultures' in America that tolerate it hence the undeniably higher rates of sexual assault?

It is more dangerous to be a woman in India than America

Afghanistan is worse, probably.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

butplug accident posted:

this is class propaganda by the enemy

Those poor people :ohdear:

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Anyways my advice if you are female under 40 is don't go to India, and if you do have a guy with you at all times when you go out or stay in a secure area don't go out on the street even with a group of other women

One of the more recent gang rapes was of a 51 year old Danish woman.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Well poo poo a bad thing happened to a person that you know so it must happen to everyone and also cos its never happened to you in the US it must never happen there ever. I didn't realise you knew everyone in the world and are in a position to deny actual hard data must be kinda cool p.s. Im not inbred but im arguing on the internet so likely retarded.

I am waiting for you to handwave my posts so you can continue your point about how rape in India doesn't matter in a thread about rape in India because of your extremely poorly crafted American Exceptionalism trap.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Hi how's it going sorry I missed your posts maybe if you were less of a non avatar having scrub I might have taken more note.

Ok so re: quality of life, yes its a developing nation steeped in very male dominated tradition its a bit poo poo. Also the child labour problem there is loving disgusting. Yet the subject here is rape and its not a trap as such more a pot kettle black type observation whereby the pot is statistically ten times blacker. re: the danish woman once again thats a case study and im pretty sure that if i were to do a google search now which i wont cos im about to tuck into a delicious cheese and onion pasty i could find examples of non American tourists also raped in America of various ages and nationalities?

What about the stuff where it's more dangerous to be a woman in India vs. other G20's? The Danish tourist thing is interesting because she's 51 and Extreme Insertion was hoping age 40 was some sort of cut-off mark. I posted links about the danger to women stuff.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
How can I reap the most social justice pr word? This is important

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
Tia hth rt pls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

• Locked thread