Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i was walking down the street and my sundress caught a breeze and exposed a slutty amount of ankle and so here i am, face down in a poo poo-filled drainage ditch with dicks in me fanned out like a peacock's tail

stupid wind causing accidents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

BlueChocolate posted:

i remember there was a rapist in london a while back who only raped men he was never caught so I hope he strikes again in india
they'd be easy targets, what with pantsless gangs of them bent over and distracted all the time

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Ah sorry I didn't realise now that we were just guessing stuff to prove our point.

Or that we were distinguishing between bad rapes and the good kind and that in America it's only ever the good kind.

My bad oops.
I just want to say that you're probably the best troll i've seen on GBS in quite a while and posters like killyoureparents could really learn a lot from you ;-*

When i find a really lovely troll, may i send them your way for some mentoring/guidance and tips on tone and content?

(please do not rape them)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

Now you all know it is like being me, except I do that in every thread.
you actually troll poorly tbh

don't try to steal gypsum's spotlight, focus on learning from him and you too one day can earn a lovely red title with something other than your own words in it

also don't follow me when i go out to the drainage ditch to poo poo, it makes me nervous

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Disco Infiva posted:

Choo choo! All aboard the Rape Trainwreck, final destination is GBS 1.0 :uhaul:

last call for Mumbai, Rape, Dysentery, and all points in between :toot:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

Like, am I being weird about this or is that picture of a dog pulling strips of flesh off a child's skull super hosed up?
it's just you
*continues bathing*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

also racist as gently caress

I never understood why MLK looked up to him, given that Gandhi's whole message to white colonialists was "don't lump Indians* in with black people because we're WAY better than those animals" :ironicat:

*"Indians of sufficient caste", of course

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jun 14, 2014

• Locked thread