Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Why is #nukeindia NOT trending on Twitter?

Why are we NOT typing #nukeindia into Twitter at every possible opportunity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

^^^ Is that the one where Hitler was the Person of the Year one time?

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I tried to get the tiny dick article posted and trending, but then a bunch of fedoras just poo poo on everything!

Then go do it again.

Then do it with some more articles. We should have at least 20 more of them in our arsenal right now.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GYPSUM'S NEW AVATAR

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

lol no thanks you probs need those beans to do some rapes

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Another interesting little factoid, we did the same thing prior to that and sent a bunch of convicts (including rapists) to another little island you guys might have heard of where they procreated with one another (unsure if consensual) and for whom they are the ancestors of what's it called again... oh yes that's right, America.

I dont think the pilgrims did any rapes until AFTER they got to America tho.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

FYI the only thing getting raped here is your wallet if you're splashing out your hard earned wonga buying random internet people fancy red words ;)

yes clearly Im the only human capable of typing a certain sequence of letters preceded by a pound-sign

YOU GOT ME

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Iamblikhos posted:

as long as you're not a girl

then you'd just get raped

what if you're Ozma?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Excuse me sir

Sir are you aware that your avatar text is from an Indian guy?

Sir please consider text that doesnt support rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What are the places in India where the nukes are? we could just drop a bunch of H-bombs on those exact spots and be done with it

• Locked thread