Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Marxist Hobo posted:

lol if u dont have enough friends/clout to immediately get your redtext reverted to whatever you want without having to spend a cent yourself

Lol, you call your parents your friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rated PG-34 posted:

I can't wait for Rape Train Simulator 2015 so I can get my rape training on

Japan already has this, I'm sure of it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tuxedo Gin posted:

anti straight white male, anyway.

Lanky short straight white males are literally the only people to use phrase SJW. I'm absolutely positive 95% of all other humans on the planet have never even heard of that term. It's like the nerd word for friend of the family, but they're too scared to say an actual slur, so they made one up that they think is offensive. It's hilarious.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

Too bad the word had to be created to describe people with a mental illness who spend all their time on the internet instead of actually volunteering or doing something instead of just sitting at home collecting their government assistance and food stamps and complaining about the plight of the poor.

You already use the word friend of the family. You just wanted another word that you can say without getting immediate ridicule because you're a pussy.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I'm not racist, I would never use that word. If anything I'm classist.

All classists are racist, they are just also oblivious as well with a nice hefty helping of denial on the side. That's why they make up new words to be racist with, so they can continue to pretend they're not racist.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Phlegmish posted:

haha yeah and i bet they all wear fedoras, on top of being both lanky and short

Is that what you wear, or are you more of a trilby kind of guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

killaer posted:

this is a poo poo thread and you guys are retards

No. I don't think it is.

• Locked thread