Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
it's weird but it kind of feels like we're running out of things to make fun of india about, like we're just treading water in a rapey poo poo river

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

ok, we're back in business. i think we can do some more with the small dick thing too

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

"In the Indian criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate but equally important groups: the police, who investigate rape, and the police, who rape. These are their stories"

quote:

An Indian woman has alleged that she was gang-raped by four officers at a police station in the state of Uttar Pradesh state, barely two weeks after two teenage girls were gang-raped and hanged from a tree in another area of the state.

The woman said she had gone to the station overnight on Monday in the state's Hamirpur district to seek her husband's release when she was attacked.

"At 11:30pm when there was no one in the room the sub-inspector took me to his room and raped me inside the police station," the woman told local news channel CNN-IBN.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014/06/indian-woman-gang-raped-at-police-station-201461264312257829.html

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

Dog. Crows. Fighting for a child’s head as food. Dog victorious.

Bloopers from Bollywood Film: Gulaab Batman (2012)

#15 15:36 During the fourth dance number, you can see a stray dog carrying a human arm trot across the background.

Funfact: The dog was only male to appear in a Bollywood film that year who did not commit any rapes.

Note #2: was later awarded best supporting actor, appeared in Indian Spiderman as the love interest

• Locked thread