Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

stop gassing funny threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

THS posted:

Stop gassing threads.

Unless it's obvious spam, let poo poo sink on its own.

kenny powers
Feb 19, 2011

by XyloJW

THS posted:

stop posting

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

Stop gassing threads.

Unless it's obvious spam, let poo poo sink on its own.

Yeah, I never understood that. Spam is honestly the most offensive style of posting. It's just loving annoying.

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

Ilikedirt posted:

we need all this plus we need to say NO to ppl who say the word "f*ggot" bc its UNacceptable

You're full of poo poo only like a third of the UN lets you say human being.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

we need a post rating function, then ban everyone who uses that function

sticky the doobie and india threads, they bring in a lot o people that then trickle down into the shittier threads

all mod decisions should be approved by a elected gbs council

more ghost related memes

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

kenny powers posted:

stop posting

why

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
lets keep this therad SERIOUS and CIVIL this is gbs after all and we are all nbrothers in posting

kenny powers
Feb 19, 2011

by XyloJW

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cause it makes me horny. I don't know if I can contain myself if you keep posting!
I'm just not that strong!

kenny powers
Feb 19, 2011

by XyloJW
oh poo poo i accidentaly empty quoted

Nog
May 15, 2006

no joke, they need to make it so that if you report someone for dumb poo poo, you get probated

three strikes and they ban

edit: actually, just remove the report button since it's for babies

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ilikedirt posted:

lets keep this therad SERIOUS and CIVIL this is gbs after all and we are all nbrothers in posting

G.B.S.

Goon Brother Solidarity

kenny powers
Feb 19, 2011

by XyloJW

basically i have been reading your posts for about 3 years AND i don't think a single one of them has been informting or funny. you are basicallly gbs.txt, all you do is post sjw poo poo and comp.ain about stereotypes and racism. how is this even a thing?

do you consider yourself funy?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ripped0ff posted:

no joke, they need to make it so that if you report someone for dumb poo poo, you get probated

three strikes and they ban

edit: actually, just remove the report button since it's for babies

they used to do this a while ago dunno if they still do

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I would gently caress the poo poo out of microwaves mom for like 30 seconds and then fill her up and microwave would have a new brother or sister

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ilikedirt posted:

The Case for Judas.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ripped0ff posted:

just remove the report button since it's for babies

Nog
May 15, 2006

Ilikedirt posted:

they used to do this a while ago dunno if they still do

they did it for a little while in gbs 2.1, but then got scared of the brave new world they created and backed off

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

kenny powers posted:

basically i have been reading your posts for about 3 years AND i don't think a single one of them has been informting or funny. you are basicallly gbs.txt, all you do is post sjw poo poo and comp.ain about stereotypes and racism. how is this even a thing?

never thought of it that way.. im going to stop posting now. goodbye everyone

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

THS posted:

goodbye cruel world

Nog
May 15, 2006

THS posted:

:toxx:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ripped0ff posted:

you play roboshit and i'll be biff. post pics of your dick to start.

:dong:

unf unf unf unf unf i wanna kill darkies! *shits pants*

:gizz:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

kenny powers posted:

Basically, I have been reading your posts for about 3 years AND I don't think a single one of them has been informing or funny. You are basically gbs.txt, all you do is post sjw poo poo and complain about stereotypes and racism. how is this even a thing?

do you consider yourself funny?

I can barely remember something I posted 3 days ago, if at all. You can remember this guy's posting for 3 years? That's weird. Your weird.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

actually i just read a sample of kenny powers post history and i have never seen white noise retard poo poo as boring as this in all of my gbs career.. this guy cant keep me away. im back everyone

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

kenny powers posted:

ths has a cute doggy avatr. what do you bring to the table with ur newbie avatar and bad name. fly away now troll, u have been owned

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

THS posted:

actually i just read a sample of kenny powers post history and i have never seen white noise retard poo poo as boring as this in all of my gbs career.. this guy cant keep me away. im back everyone

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

babypolis posted:

ths has a cute doggy avatr. what do you bring to the table with ur newbie avatar and bad name. fly away now troll, u have been owned

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ths owns f*ck the haters *fist bump*

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

THS posted:

welcome back. U were missed

kenny powers
Feb 19, 2011

by XyloJW
my apologies, i did not mean to offend. i haven't actually been following ur history, and i do like you :)

you seem like a good guy.

good day, i have to go to my friend house now.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

kenny powers posted:

you... pay attention to usernames? :psyboom:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hes gotta go watch game of thrones and so do i

kenny powers
Feb 19, 2011

by XyloJW

THS posted:

hes gotta go watch game of thrones and so do i

aint it the TOOTH *fist bumps for pun justice*

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

kenny powers posted:

my apologies, i did not mean to offend. i haven't actually been following ur history, and i do like you :)

you seem like a good guy.

good day, i have to go to my friend house now.

Stop being such a gigantic pussy. We all know you have no friends and just feel embarrassed. I love that poo poo. Love it.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

PlantRobot posted:

you... pay attention to usernames? :psyboom:

how else areu gonna keep youre finger on the pulse of youre favorite gbs superstars posting careers ?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

I can barely remember something I posted 3 days ago, if at all. You can remember this guy's posting for 3 years? That's weird. Your weird.

i've been watching you sleep very closely the last year, let me show you this chart about your declining posting quality. i keep it in my pants:

kenny powers
Feb 19, 2011

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

Stop being such a gigantic pussy. We all know you have no friends and just feel embarrassed. I love that poo poo. Love it.

why would you be mean on the internet of all places?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
more cock and dont forget to mind the stepchildren

• Locked thread