Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mechacop

Add me on SNES Live
and asians and hispanic ones

white women are the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
White girls have the best daddy issues. They're also more adventurous.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I've been developing a theory that I think might add a bit to TRP thinking on this topic.

Men are sexually attracted to traits in women that are fully observable when they first meet (i.e. physical beauty).

Women are sexually attracted to traits in men that are only partially observable when they first meet (i.e. social status, confidence).

What does this mean for dating? Well imagine a world in which the traits men find attractive in women are partially unobservable. Specifically, let's pretend women walk around in full burqas on the streets and in public, but otherwise act just like Western women. You can see if a woman is overweight or not, but otherwise you can't tell if she's hot. After a few dates though, you get to see what's underneath. These women are relatively experienced, they've dated men before and shown them what is underneath their burqas, and thus these women know their own sexual market value.

Now, you approach a woman on the streets who looks decently in-shape and you think might be attractive. She is very receptive to your approach. She's kind and sweet and seems excited to go on a date with you. What do you think to yourself? "poo poo, this girl is probably ugly."

You approach another girl. When she sees you, she is cold and standoffish. What do you think to yourself? "Awesome, this girl is probably so hot. I better try harder."

This is the world women live in. When they meet you, they can't really tell how attractive you are. So they rely on your behavior to tell them. The less interested in them you are, the more options they think you have, and the more attractive they think you must be. So when you treat them like dirt, they think you must be god's gift to women.

It's only later that they find out whether or not you really have those qualities they are looking for. This is your "burqa" coming off. If you want to keep a girl after that point you better be as alpha as your behavior implies, but before that point they only have your behavior to go on.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
why am i kinda agreeing with the pua burqa theory???? :(

Corn Glizzy

i just like 2 fcuk

FluffieDuckie

The Rage posted:

i just like 2 fcuk

all the men are wearing burqas and rage has a sign around his neck that says "i just like 2 fcuk"

A Time To Chill

FluffieDuckie posted:

all the men are wearing burqas and rage has a sign around his neck that says "i just like 2 fcuk"

i could get behind this dystopian vision of the future

Corn Glizzy

FluffieDuckie posted:

i mean, i could be in a burqa too if thats how its gotta be, but i want that sign

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

We truly live in miraculous times

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you want sum fuk

Captain No-mates

im here 2 cuck

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My love for you is like a truck.

Captain No-mates

idk if u guys have noticed but i am very into tiering things, can we get some women race tiers going on itt???

Flynn Taggart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My love for you is like a truck.

BERSERKER

Tane

lotsa single black ladies bc so many dudes in da cut

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i used to like black women but then became a professional football player and was contractually obligated to marry a white woman

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I also like black women, but don't tell my non-black wife.

bwatts

Captain No-mates posted:

idk if u guys have noticed but i am very into tiering things, can we get some women race tiers going on itt???

i have a general race tier list if anybody wants it to get started.

Captain No-mates

Bureaus Watts posted:

that would be grand

Tane

Bureaus Watts posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Machai

Captain No-mates posted:

Bureaus Watts posted:

itt: literal racists. here are your white hoods gentlemen.

Tane

RaIp posted:

itt: literal racists. here are your white hoods gentlemen.

why do you assume theyre men you cis fucker

Machai

Tane posted:

why do you assume theyre men you cis fucker

because they have revealed this fact to the public whilst posting on this very forum

Tane

ok. well im still gay if anyone is down

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

my gender identity is fluid every time i post ;-*

Machai

Bo-Pepper posted:

my gender identity is fluid every time i post ;-*

gross. heres a tissue

Captain No-mates

i dont see how its racist to want to know what order everyone thinks the races are in, its just curiosity

Machai

Captain No-mates posted:

i dont see how its racist to want to know what order everyone thinks the races are in, its just curiosity

I am sorry, I thought you wanted help constructing a "true" race tier list and were not just interested in everyone else's opinions

Tane

list of races in order of superiority:

indy 500
boston marathon 2013
dale earnhardt rip
kentucky derby
fast and furipus rip paul walker

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

can we all just agree that swedes are number one

Captain No-mates

RaIp posted:

I am sorry, I thought you wanted help constructing a "true" race tier list and were not just interested in everyone else's opinions

by assuming that a true race tier is even possible rather than just opinions surely you are the one who is the racist????

makes u think

Machai

Captain No-mates posted:

by assuming that a true race tier is even possible rather than just opinions surely you are the one who is the racist????

makes u think

i did not say i thought it was possible, i said i thought you were trying to make one.

Captain No-mates

RaIp posted:

i did not say i thought it was possible, i said i thought you were trying to make one.

i am a homosexual 12 year old autistic child

Tane

Captain No-mates posted:

i am a homosexual 12 year old autistic child

hi welcome to fyad

bwatts

bwatts

Tane posted:

hi welcome to fyad

our school banned fyad until year 11 when you can browse fyad but only when a teacher is watching.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Italians in God tier? This whole list is bullshit

Corn Glizzy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Italians in God tier? This whole list is bullshit

not a single mention of the Scottish either, myth busted

SIDS Vicious

im honestly amazed that they didnt just right bogans instead of australian natives since they already put them in the poo poo tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy

also i would like to commission Cowanbanga to draw a bunch of dudes in burqas standing around with one having a sign that says "i like 2 fcuk" around his neck but it would take 47 years to complete

• Locked thread