Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
Problems:
The timer on the transfer page says the window opens in 9 days, when the rules page says tomorrow.
Muller is my captain but is currently not receiving double points.
I have joined the TRP league several times, but it doesn't register on my profile.
The TRP league list consists of the same page of people rearranged over three pages.
Above noted issues of substitutions.

Technical flaw: Transfer values don't change, so everyone is going to end up with the same team.
What is the point of having such a big squad when everyone has filled their benches with Iranians?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
Ah yeah I see that now, I misread it.

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
I maybe seem pretty foolish after the Iran defence came out on top, but actually I have an Iran defender playing :getin:

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
Manolas 26 points as my captain for Greece :getin:

• Locked thread