Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

The official FIFA World Cup™ Fantasy™ Football™ game has launched today: http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com

Pick a 23 man squad with an 100M budget. Player values range from 1M (Iran n Algiers) to 10M (Big Ronald). Jozy is a 6M garbageman.

TRP league? Sure:

League: search for "TRP Parmoliga" or go here
Password: sepp

OK lets all spend 100 hours getting our perfect matchday 1 squads in order...vamos Honduras!

MoPZiG fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jun 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Byolante posted:

I made a team, bought all the horrible 1 dollar chumps I could for a ace first 11

I think this is the way to go. From my reading of the rules you can't change lineups between gamedays and arent given any transfers during the group stage. I'd go heavy on Brazil, Argentina and France.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

The fact the lineup doesnt show which team each player is Vs is really annoying.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

saihttam posted:

So Neymar got 14 points after saving Brazils opening game and Ramos got 9 points after being demolished. Great stuff.

Juan CUADRADO (14 Pts)

Assists:
6 Pts
Blocked shots:
2 Pts
Clean Sheet:
1 Pts
Passes completion >80%:
1 Pts
Every 2 balls delivered into penalty area:
1 Pts
Played minutes: