Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

this but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
I like how that thing pretends that everything white people say about asians is ridiculous and totally unfounded

girl should have balanced it out with a genuine "how can you handle being so tall and muscly and well-endowed???"

nomadologique posted:

pretty much the entire conceit of anime as i understand it is that they're white people

big blue eyes, and that hair is what they think white people hair looks like

look at this guy, white as gently caress
well duh, asians are too meek and small to be heroes

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Straker posted:

I like how that thing pretends that everything white people say about asians is ridiculous and totally unfounded

girl should have balanced it out with a genuine "how can you handle being so tall and muscly and well-endowed???"

japanese invented top gun

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Those Asians are p hosed up and lovely, so I hear.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Straker posted:

man, have you even seen samurai champloo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sabel posted:

Mail-order husband

the mail order white husband must have desirable traits like a Stanford degree

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Hey anybody up for some boba. I hear it's on sale at lollicup for two dollars.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Sabel posted:

please don't don't lord your geography over us midwesterners

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Sabel posted:

Lollicup is loving lovely

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
So are we pretending Asians don't do this poo poo or highlighting when they do?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/japan/10583569/Japanese-airline-sorry-over-racist-commercial.html

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

lol @ the white people who were offended by this

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

look, you can't blame the japanese for being so racist they had to invent ethnic groups out of thin air to mistreat

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

*white people doing racist stuff*

OH YEAH?? Look at these minorities being loving racist to white people it is appalling.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

Effectronica posted:

they have to get a bit more sweaty and topless for me to get turned on

topgun set the bar for homoeroticism

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

nutranurse posted:

I get a good laugh out of it because white people are funny and making fun of them is even funnier, but if you're going to pretend like Asian kids don't pull their eyes open at white foreigners, or grown adults don't say crazy poo poo at whities, well, you're being deceitful.

Corn Thongs posted:

*white people doing racist stuff*

OH YEAH?? Look at these minorities being loving racist to white people it is appalling.

Except the thing is "wouldn't it be crazy if Asians were racist" and it's like, no, that's just reality.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

old dog child posted:

Lollicup is loving lovely
It's good for cooling down my mouth after eating the delicious but very spicy food at chipotle.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

General China posted:

they have to get a bit more sweaty and topless for me to get turned on

topgun set the bar for homoeroticism

look, this was an early model ok

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/Utamaro_E.jpg/512px-Utamaro_E.jpg

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nutranurse posted:

long nose is A-ok since he invented firewater to get the Japanese drunk

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

burritolingus posted:

I get a good laugh out of it because white people are funny and making fun of them is even funnier, but if you're going to pretend like Asian kids don't pull their eyes open at white foreigners, or grown adults don't say crazy poo poo at whities, well, you're being deceitful.

No, I revel in white people experiencing prejudice and getting all huffy and mad without a hint of self-reflection

its my fetish

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Effectronica posted:

fyi these guys are like 5'1" 120lbs

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

nutranurse posted:

No, I revel in white people experiencing prejudice and getting all huffy and mad without a hint of self-reflection

its my fetish

Same.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
I love reading reaction to buzzfeed and jezebel poo poo in GBS.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
asians (not asian-americans) are scum tbqh: narrow-minded, money-focused and proud - bad combo! and they think they are a first world nation lmao.

decency hierarchy: white > arabs > hispanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asian

(not sure where to place negro, pls advice)

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

burritolingus posted:

Except the thing is "wouldn't it be crazy if Asians were racist" and it's like, no, that's just reality.

Did you know. That there are racists in every single part of the world, possibly the universe. That's not the point of the video anyway, it's just reversing the ridiculous questions and comments Asians get in a silly way.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

i got probated in adtrw for saying nip lol

is it wrong to say nip slip? because that was what pearl harbor was

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Corn Thongs posted:

Did you know. That there are racists in every single part of the world, possibly the universe. That's not the point of the video anyway, it's just reversing the ridiculous questions and comments Asians get in a silly way.

please take back those unkind comments about the stars "arcturus" and "rigel", who do not appreciate such insinuations about their character

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Any white people who get offended at racism are lovely, weak humans. Racism only works on minorities cause they were historically owned (literally and figuratively) so hard for so long

Sabel posted:

It's good for cooling down my mouth after eating the delicious but very spicy food at chipotle.

Chipotle has spicy food? I don't like how chewy the boba is but the calamari is great. but w/e lets just say asian food is awesome :shrug:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Effectronica posted:

please take back those unkind comments about the stars "arcturus" and "rigel", who do not appreciate such insinuations about their character

Both racist fuckers.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

old dog child posted:

Any white people who get offended at racism are lovely, weak humans. Racism only works on minorities cause they were historically owned (literally and figuratively) so hard for so long

Chipotle has spicy food? I don't like how chewy the boba is but the calamari is great. but w/e lets just say asian food is awesome :shrug:
the joke is that chipotle food sucks and is not spicy at all this was a bad, dumb joke

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fireless Phoenix posted:

asians (not asian-americans) are scum tbqh: narrow-minded, money-focused and proud - bad combo! and they think they are a first world nation lmao.

decency hierarchy: white > arabs > hispanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asian

(not sure where to place negro, pls advice)

Not as racist as this guy though, lol.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

you fucker- trigger word that poo poo

it reminded me of singapore in 1942

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

ten thousand years for the glorious master race

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Fireless Phoenix posted:

Asians have got to be the most bullshit people ever. "Why do you only hang out with other Asians" is a perfectly valid, if socially ungraceful question to ask. They get pissy bc the reasons they stick to their own kind are backwards - arrogance, a superiority complex and a fear of outsiders that is negated by the safety-in-numbers thing. And please let's not get started on the "woe is me, people won't date me"/"sexual racism targets Asians!" when Asians are happy to dole out the same prejudices to non-white races bc for some reason Asians crave that sweet white cock/pussy.

this but uniron

oh wait lol it was already unironic

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

General China posted:

Or alternatively- ask them to point at something with their lips.

what does this mean

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

what does this mean
yeah we do this

well like I don't because I was brought up in the US but my grandparents do

I can still unlock & open door with my feet though :smug:

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Frostwerks posted:

what does this mean

filipinos are one of the various cultures that use lip-pointing instead of finger-pointing, much to the frustration of disney world executives

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

the mail order white husband must have desirable traits like a Stanford degree

i have a huge dick, what am i worth

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

a hole-y ghost posted:

I can still unlock & open door with my feet though :smug:

i've been opening and closing doors with my feet, and picking stuff up with my feet, for years, for like my entire life.
what does this mean for me? (i'm white)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

iawtp.

• Locked thread