Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I'm pretty Ubi and Sony conferences get structured around teasing BG&E2/TLG as much as possible and never loving delivering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivan Dolvich
Oct 14, 2004

Shit bag. I use all ammunition for weapon

Meh

oblomov
Jun 20, 2002

Meh... #overrated
So Sony does not do RPGs anymore? Otherwise, pretty good conference, except for 30 min of useless TV/Comic Book conversation that only couple beers got me through.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.

TopHatGenius posted:

I just saw a Kingdom Hearts clip. Jokes on you :smug:

Unfortunately it was a HD Remix

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Broken Cog posted:

So now that the sony Conference is over, what's the tally on actual PS4 exclusives?

Destiny
Uncharted 4
?

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

What time EST is the Nintendo conference?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Broken Cog posted:

So now that the sony Conference is over, what's the tally on actual PS4 exclusives?

Destiny
Uncharted 4
?

The Order 1886

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
Some real boring parts of that conference but some awesome trailers, demos, and announcements. Good poo poo Sony.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

hey I could get GTA V now for cheaper now, or get in on next gen, pay more money, and it will still run, look, and play like poo poo. SIGN ME UP! - goons

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
Any journalist saying microsoft was better is being paid or blind. ANd sony's wasn't even very good.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

hey I could get GTA V now for cheaper, or get in on next gen, pay more money, and it will still run, look, and play like poo poo. SIGN ME UP! - goons

shut up dude

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Anyone got a recording of the presentation?

Galactic
Mar 25, 2009

Planetary
Guess I'm picking up a PS4 tomorrow. I need to play Ground Zeroes.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Why is anyone even excited about Last Guardian? You've never seen gameplay, who gives a gently caress. Just let it die. No game that's been in development that long has ever turned out good, I don't care how much SotC nostalgia you have.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I'm sold on the white ps4

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Other than comicbook talk, that was a pretty good conference by E3 standards.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

Did Sony win e3 by default again?

Actually, Nintendo wins

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
Sony crashed neogaf

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Go post in the main thread, nerds, we're done here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

qbert posted:

Why is anyone even excited about Last Guardian? You've never seen gameplay, who gives a gently caress. Just let it die. No game that's been in development that long has ever turned out good, I don't care how much SotC nostalgia you have.

but but but TEAM ICO

• Locked thread