Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well its not a very good show.

No, but it's like a car crash. Can't look away.

How many more episodes are there? Can't have too much more to suffer through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

If they had an at all good actor for Bassam the show would probably be ok, but the actor is just so boring. Jamal has the same writing but still manages to be interesting because his actor is pretty good.

As the coup is going down, I keep thinking that they cast Bassam based on what he was in America and not what they'd need him to be. Like, I'd believe this guy was a pediatrician. Over throwing his brother and becoming a dictator, not so much.

• Locked thread