Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
for the greater good of humanity's future, i suggest we come up with plans to kill all goons in an efficient manner once and for all itt. a final solution of sorts.

here's what i've brainstormed: luring ALL goons (yes ALL) at some sort of convention and poisoning their refreshments. already you can see the flaw in this plan - what sort of convention would unite every last goon on earth? speaking for myself here, but i wouldn't attend an anime convention for instance. since goon meets are no longer in vogue, it will be tough to sell one to goons. unless we put goons in various sub-categories and tailor the invites to each group... hmm...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

buy a gun

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Drink this Kool-Aid ironically.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Buy all the used panties

POOP IN THEM

Sell sell them back to their owners so when they're bought they get POOPED PANTS

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
how does this thread have 3 replies and 0 views

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
lmao goons

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

i dont live in the states

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Fireless Phoenix posted:

how does this thread have 3 replies and 0 views

Never read, only post.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
ive already vowed myself toa life of celibacy, and being a goon i got what, maybe 10 years tops? let natural selection happen i guess

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Joust posted:

Never read, only post.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
aids covered fleshlight

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

put a picture of an internet spaceship at the bottom of a medium length staircase

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'll set up the wiki and get the kickstarter going

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

tell them theres a hotdog stand in trouble, then set off the trap

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
I think reading this thread has given me some kind of fatal mental illness. You're on the right track, OP.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
shitpost transmitted fail aids

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Wait them out.

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
gas

i'm not sure what to do about the goons, though

:smug:
:yosbutt:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Fireless Phoenix posted:

since goon meets are no longer in vogue, it will be tough to sell one to goons. unless we put goons in various sub-categories and tailor the invites to each group... hmm...

given the advent of nu gbs, the fyad trailer getting a powerwashing, and about 7 years having passed, if a real goon meet actually happened i would put some money in a bail account, shave my rear end, buy a rubber capybara mask, a new camera, gas up my car, and attend that bitch. i feel like it would be more successful as part of a larger event, like a music festival or some gay convention we can ruin

Stoic Commie fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Jun 10, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Stoic Commie posted:

given the advent of nu gbs, the fyad trailer getting a powerwashing, and about 7 years having passed, if a real goon meet actually happened i would put some money in a bail account, shave my rear end, buy a rubber capybara mask, a new camera, gas up my car, and attend that bitch

*smash cut to a room full of people staring at their phones*

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
don't know if I could handle the guilt of murdering ppl, no matter where they posted, tbh

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
hang a controversial statement about circumcision just over the edge of a cliff

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

paranoid randroid posted:

*smash cut to a room full of people staring at their phones*

that's the beauty of it because i would torture the gently caress out of every socially awkward person there

i will hire no less than three tranny hookers to chase them around, fattest goon gets tazed in the stomach and a free bottle of mangosteen juice

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

wow you sound like kind of a dick

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
im kind of a dick, but a satisfied dick

if you're a socially awkward mess who attends a social gathering where your presence is going to effect the atmosphere and you know full well how you're going to behave you're pretty much attending as a party favor at that point and you know it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
actually you would probably drop dead five blocks away from the tremendous ambient levels of sympathetic shame generated by 100 goons trying to replicate zany internet humor irl

not to post using the royal "goon" here as if i myself am not a reprehensible moron clinging to a dying forum like a barnacle on a sinking ship but you know what i mean

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jun 10, 2014

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

if I met some goons I would casually murder them as a jock

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
there's absolutely no way i would not come away from that experience more spiritually enriched

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I have the entire original gundam series as well as its followup mobile suit gundam zeta and the cinematic conclusion of the saga mobile suit gundam Char's counterattack, if anyone would like to join me for a goon meet in my parents' basement

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Please nobody ask about the original series film compilations, I know they're generally considered to be "better" however I believe the series in its full length is the only way to experience Yoshiyuki Tomino's original vision.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

not to post using the royal "goon" here as if i myself am not a reprehensible moron clinging to a dying forum like a barnacle on a sinking ship but you know what i mean

ok there barnacle jim

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
kill all goons but especially me. thanks and god bless.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I would talk candidly about my healthy, active sex life as I murdered the goons

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
just kill yourself OP. you'll do the world a service. what the gently caress is wrong with you wanting to kill a whole group of people other than the jews.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"I have no strong opinions on anime, if thats an okay thing to say these days!" *detonates suicide vest*

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

if there was a siege type scenario I would let the cops know that I'm not a nerd, and that around here nerds are an endangered species because I'm murdering them in swathes

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Cucking Mama posted:

I would talk candidly about my healthy, active sex life as I murdered the goons
/

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

"I have no strong opinions on anime, if thats an okay thing to say these days!" *detonates suicide vest*

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
This wont work, some of them have wizards powers (it happens naturally at age 30 virgin I read.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Restrict the supply of cheetos and Mtn Dew

• Locked thread