Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB

Gimbal lock posted:

I don't think custom moves are for non-miis. I think customization is stats only.

Nah, everyone has 12 abilities you can swap around, but they can't be used in "For Glory" mode, apparently.

Neal Ronaghan:
Mario has a fireball, a fast fireball, and a fire orb. not usable in For Glory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

I'm not sure how much "Smash Run" I'm actually going to play.

Is "for glory" pro mode?

It's the online mode with Final Destination only that tracks Win/Loss and no items, I believe.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

Brother Entropy posted:

He said it was a present from his mom, I'd wear a dumb scarf if my mom gave it to me too. :shobon:

I would too!

...When it's not loving Summer.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

Man, Kirby games are the only games I buy without a second thought. They are always so much fun.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

Orange Crush Rush posted:

So why does my friend keep telling me "THAT WASN'T LINK IN THE ZELDA WII U TRAILER" like it's confirmed info or something.

I guess when asked about Link's outfit the dudes that worked on it said "We didn't explicitly say that Link was in that trailer ;)" So they're just being really obtuse about who the blue-tunic'd character was. It's nothing big.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

Not a Children posted:

I know for most people gaming is no big deal, but seriously, how does this happen?

Headline: Microsoft names their third Xbox the Xbox One.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

So we have Link, Midna, Impa and Zelda that I am aware of. That's 1 guy and 3 girls (technically). Do we not know any others?

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

Wizro looks cool as hell, I wanna be Wizro.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

You better be hoping there still is a toon link.

Well, Toon Link has been confrimed for Smash 4 for a long time now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

I know it probably wouldn't evolve into such, but it'd be rad if Splatoon's single player was a fleshed out platformer that could stand alone, like Mario Sunshine. Traversing a unique squidworld by splattering a path up walls to perform platformer puzzles would be a lot of fun.

• Locked thread