Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Do we know what today's Treehouse will include? Just more demos of announced things, or brand new reveals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm hoping for a 3DS one-two whammy of Metroid and Majora :unsmith:

Also some Mario Kart DLC info.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
As long as it isn't Anime As gently caress, I'm in.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Anime As gently caress ruined Fire Emblem for me

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Blackheart posted:

just how much anime is gently caress anyway

3 or more.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

pichupal posted:

edit: Catman called Lion

Day 1 purchase :furcry:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
No actual game footage can now live up to the individual images we now all have in our heads. They should just bury the game and never release it, then it'll forever be GOTY in our minds

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Bicyclops posted:

Steam Lovecraft aliens fighting steampunk catmen anime silver age comic steam warriors. With steam

As gently caress levels critical.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Ruggington posted:

game of the mother loving year 2015

"And it's available on the eShop... right after this presentation!"

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Does anyone else hope that they'll squeeze in surprise announcements for Majora 3DS and maybe Metroid at the end of this roundtable? :unsmith:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
There'll be an anime toggle button much like Mario Maker's SMB->NSMB toggle.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Nonsense posted:

How long was it last year for a new Direct after E3?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations - They did tons of them. There were some "mini" directs in July and a full length one in August.

edit: In fact the full length Directs seem to be every February, April, June (E3), August, October and December!

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jun 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

Splatoon seems fun and all, but I haven't heard them say anything like "we're adding more" or anything which makes me really worried. If this is the entire game then it better be a downloadable title because I'm not spending 60 bucks on online multiplayer.

It's a demo for a game that's a year from release. Of course the final product will have more modes, maps, etc. Come on. :rolleyes:

• Locked thread