Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I don't know since when this became an insult to thrown around casually, rather than an actual description of someones' political leanings.

I'm a Utilitarian Corporatist, at least attempt to get it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

You should just go into my post history and look up how I explain the aberrations in the political system (and how to outlaw them) and how we need to ensure the societal betters (Job Creators like me) and doing the voting and ensuring this country remains strong by ensuring capitalism is a driving force for culture exportation throughout the world.

It is all very enlightening and helps preserve the law and order we are all used to with the personal freedoms we have grown so accustomed to.

When and if fascism comes to America it will not be labeled "made in Germany"; it will not be marked with a swastika; it will not even be called fascism; it will be called, of course, "Americanism." - Halford Lubbock

sorry hal, it actually calls itself "utilitarian corporatism"

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

If the poor bothered to stop eating their WIC or Foodstamps or fat government assistance checks, they may get off their asses and actually get to work at one of the strong companies.

Unemployment for the newly graduated has dropped to only 11%, which is pretty remarkable, considering it was pushing over 35% in 2009.

The stronger the business environment is, the better the poors will be.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Moridin920 posted:

yeah decrease aggregate demand more that will surely cause people to buy more widgets from your company

this poo poo is getting TIRED dude it's every thread with this

now he's added talking about his wife and her enormous, clown-car vagina

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Moridin920 posted:

she's probably loving the black guys at his company

interracial cuckolding, your dick's just too small rhonyn

Hey, he throws dinner parties, you know

• Locked thread