Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
I'm kind of disappointed that tonight isn't Hisashi Iwakuma vs. Masahiro Tankaka. Oh well. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.

Pungry posted:

they've done this like four games in a row now

gently caress all these stupid Yankees fans at this game

Thank God MLB.tv didn't air the obnoxious pre-game Jeter love-fest.

Edit: Iwakuma looking kinda rocky out there. :(

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Calls of 'Ichiro! Ichiro!' at SafeCo Field! It's just like the past, if it wasn't followed up by the droning chant of: 'Let's go Yankee's!' :argh:

Double by Cano! That's justice. :v:

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Someone needs to take a screencap of that bald Yankee's fan at SafeCo with the full-head baseball face paint.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Wow... What a catch by Ichiro.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Zunino is the most dreamy Mariner. :allears:

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Ackley and Zunino! :v:

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Pungry posted:

god dammit why is Willie Bloomquist hitting in a scoring situation late in a tied game

Biting my nails...

Edit: Good at bat though Bloomquist...

Gina like vagina fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 11, 2014

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

That was loving scary close by Gardener. I'm not shocked that Iwakuma is still out there in the 8th but I hope his arm doesn't fall off...

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Take Rockbear off goddamn it...

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Pungry posted:

this but also Jones cause he's limping

Is that from this innings or was he limping before hand?

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Cano really does have a great arm.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

The 516th time Jones has lined a ball directly to the second baseman.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Pungry posted:

yeah but I wish he used them for swinging the bat

And then Cano gets a base hit. :v:

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Some Numbers posted:

I agree. Do the Mariners have a real home run hitter right now?

Kyle Seager hopefully right now. :v:

Edit: Pungry and I think alike.

Editedit: gently caress Kyle Seager.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Good job Furbush! Now let's actually pretend we have offense for just one innings please...

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Come on Miller... Hit a homerun and redeem yourself for the last few months...

... Wait Buck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Goddamn it, at least it was exciting right until the end. Good game anyhow Yankee's. Mariners better win on my birthday though.

• Locked thread