Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I love the original to death and I can't believe it's 20 years old. I also can't believe they're doing a sequel with both Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels returning. I can't help but admire it, in the same way as if Bill & Ted 3 were to happen.

I thought most of the trailer was just lame gross-out jokes, and Jim Carrey looks super loving weird playing the character at this age, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to see it.

Did Carrey's character have that stupid lisp in the original? I feel like he didn't, and if he did, it wasn't that exaggerated.

MarioTeachesWiping fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Jun 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
If they get rid of the terrible dusty vagina scene, this looks like it might be a fun sequel.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

therobotking posted:

I dread to think what kind of monstrousity they'll have Harry driving around in this time. Based on the trailer it will either be the exact same dog van from the original or it will be EVEN MORE WACKY!

"I'm working at a sex shop now Lloyd"

*cut to Harry driving a van that looks like a giant vagina*

You can cross that one off your bucket list!

• Locked thread