Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Blind Sally posted:

That looks amazing.

It really does. Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg might become my new favorite directors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

SocketWrench posted:

I hope not. The movie was retarded. It was just stupidity for being stupid. For me it rivals Carrey's Cable Guy in the "burn these movies from history"

The Cable Guy rules. Don't poo poo on it.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Those scenes are funny as hell. The Cable Guy rules.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Pretty much that. Beat for beat remake of the first. Repeated jokes. Beyond ugly visuals. It felt cheap, soulless, and horribly sad.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I dunno, to some it is. It's probably one of my favorite comedies of all time. I grew up with it, pretty much. I didn't expect this to be as good, but I was hoping it wouldn't be a beat for beat remake of the first. And thats what it was. And it's loving trash because of it.

It's an ugly, lazy, soulless piece of poo poo, and makes me even madder that Daniels and Carrey were actually trying. No one else stepped up their game. An absolute shame.

• Locked thread