Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Hey look, a thread were the OP pretends to have a problem, and all the posters pretend to help him. Then you all pretend to have a tea party together, right? Who gets to be the mom and who gets to be the dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

Hey look, a thread were the OP pretends to have a problem, and all the posters pretend to help him. Then you all pretend to have a tea party together, right?

tea party?

we arent racist here. every one of the fine gentlegoons in this thread would offer their pale wives up for cucking to prove it

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Hey look, a thread were the OP pretends to have a problem, and all the posters pretend to help him. Then you all pretend to have a tea party together, right? Who gets to be the mom and who gets to be the dad?

why don't you pretend to find a clue, dipshit?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Why don't you pretend you live outside of your parents house?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

dude dude dude don't go all butler in the knitting room with a ice cream scooper on this guy

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.

snowberker posted:

Get on the roof and thrust your pelvis into the air, eventually something will land on your dick.

Aeschylus:
A Greek playwright back in 500 BC. Many historians consider him the father of Greek tragedies.
How he died: An eagle dropped a tortoise on his head
According to legend, eagles picked up tortoises and attempt to crack them open by dropping them on rocks. An eagle mistook Aeschylus' head for a rock (he was bald) and dropped it on him instead.

this but w/ ur dick

naem
May 29, 2011

gently caress turtle!!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I posted my dogs nuts in nite crew if you want to see a real package, leslie.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 619 days!

Hobohemian posted:

this guy has your number 0P

better watch out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
What's ur wife say about this? Three way?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Kazvall posted:

I posted my dogs nuts in nite crew if you want to see a real package, leslie.

Someone take a picture of them flipping this dude's dog's nuts off.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

When you say thick do you mean fat or stupid?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

It works again.

how did you fix it

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

jiharlequinade posted:

When you say thick do you mean fat or stupid?

I don't want to disclose too much information

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you should have sex with her and then right afterward you'll immediately become disgusted by her (and yourself)

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Xaris posted:

how did you fix it

I started to look at my friend's wife in a new light. I also lowered my SSRI dosage and skip 2 adderall doses a week

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
It's kind of weird that you are pretending to be attracted to the fat dumb wife of your pretend friend. Why don't you make believe you have a fetish that is actually interesting?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

It's kind of weird that you are pretending to be attracted to the fat dumb wife of your pretend friend. Why don't you make believe you have a fetish that is actually interesting?

Let's set the record straight: I'm not pretending, she's not fat, my fetish is feet.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

fat feet in sandals to be more exact

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Let's set the record straight: I'm not pretending, she's not fat, my fetish is feet.

See, now you're pretending that we don't all know you're a lying sad sack.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Kazvall posted:

fat feet in sandals to be more exact

This is so wrong it makes me want to hurt you.

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

In an interstellar burst I'm back to save the universe!
I think we need a picture of this pale beast to give you the appropriate advice, OP.

Maek w/ da picks.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Any advice on how to not get horny thinking about her/talking to her/ being around her?

Someone on these forums once stated that white people age like "unrefrigerated milk".

Every time you have a sexy thought about her, swallow a mouthful of spoiled milk.

Repeat as needed until the thought of sexual activities with her causes a Pavlovian gag from you.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Someone on these forums once stated that white people age like "unrefrigerated milk".

Every time you have a sexy thought about her, swallow a mouthful of spoiled milk.

Repeat as needed until the thought of sexual activities with her causes a Pavlovian gag from you.

This is a really great idea.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

use your cum to make her some foot lotion so you can gently caress her feet by proxy

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
leslie dont let these devils tempt u. it aint worth it and white women suck out ur soul thru they pussy. plus there pussies smell like hot dog water. also u shouldnt spill ur seed in a devil, they will jealously hold onto it and impregnate themselfs to trick u into paying child support (whites value money above all else) and other sheisty activity to take your money

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Ilikedirt posted:

leslie dont let these devils tempt u. it aint worth it and white women suck out ur soul thru they pussy. plus there pussies smell like hot dog water. also u shouldnt spill ur seed in a devil, they will jealously hold onto it and impregnate themselfs to trick u into paying child support (whites value money above all else) and other sheisty activity to take your money

church. i feel u tho

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
I am the friend's wife

Making someone horny right now

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if u absolutely must gently caress however i suggest gaving anal intercourse. the anal passageway is the least filthy area on a white "person" and is filled with a highly spermicidal and acidic lubricant. do not lick they booty hole tho bc this lubricant (known as "mayonaise") is a neurotoxin in ppl of color. it will paralyze u temporarily and allow the devil woman to steal your sperm and melanin. so u can see whites are highly dangerous even in a sexual settign

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

this is not funny, read the bible

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

In an interstellar burst I'm back to save the universe!
Oh, you're black? Well, then cuck away my friend! Just think, if she becomes your girlfriend you'll never have to drive a vehicle again. Fat white women love to drive black dudes around.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
But OP you said in another thread you can't get hard cause of all the ssris

Edit dammit beaten

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
my brothers wife's breasts

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
slam whale

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Zero We Trust posted:

my brothers wife's breasts

I wish hermano would deliver my milk, in the morning.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
gently caress it out of your system op

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

GOOCHY posted:

Fat white women love to drive black dudes around.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
think about baseball? i dont really understand the question

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Kazvall posted:

I wish hermano would deliver my milk, in the morning.

Same meter. Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
most rap is about what horrible bitches black women are so i understand why black men go after white women

• Locked thread