Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad
instead of just browsing and posting less

#jewsoutofegypt june (thank you widestancer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

instead of just browsing and posting less

#jewsoutofegypt june (thank you widestancer)

Same.

satanic splash-back

Do you have anything you'd like to tell everyone?

Eye of Widesauron

In it 5

satanic splash-back

lol nobody loving cares anyway dingus

Drunk Driver Dad

satanic splash-back posted:

Do you have anything you'd like to tell everyone?

i had sex with this 2/10 girl but it was only ironically

Typical Gnu

irc.synirc.net #jewsoutofegypt

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i had sex with this 2/10 girl but it was only ironically

Congrats.

thewizardofshoe

There's been a lot of byob dramamine lately so I've reflected upon my life and have decided to go fasting in the desert probate me if you see me posting here except from the desert on Awful app saying I need a starflight tfo there

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I've joined my brothers in the fight against the Shia devil wish me luck!

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
this is a direct jab at Sid, isn't it? N:byob1:t C:byob1::byob1:L br:byob1:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
After careful consideration, I have decided that the only way I can "chill," heh, so to speak, is to spend a year backpacking through Siberia on horseback

blaise rascal

Everyone, I have decided to, instead of finding humorous posts on BYOB, begin work as a traveling carnie in order to find myself

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jun 12, 2014

blaise rascal

I have looked at my life and found it to be a lie, and so for the foreseeable future I plan to repeatedly bash my face into a boulder. Don't wait up

Drunk Driver Dad

Ben Smash posted:

this is a direct jab at Sid, isn't it? N:byob1:t C:byob1::byob1:L br:byob1:

i was thinking ordrakon mostly, tbh. i figure sid will be back in 48-72 hours roughly

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

dopepope posted:

...begin work as a traveling carnie in order to find myself

do you have the teeth/venereal disease for it?

blaise rascal

Ben Smash posted:

do you have the teeth/venereal disease for it?
No but I think I can get there if i Try a little harder :shobon:

Flynn Taggart

Let's all make threads saying we aren't posting anymore

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
you first

FluffieDuckie

no i think this should be the "i'm not posting anymore megathread" if we'd had this yesterday i might have told you guys about my super secret no posting protest but it's over now so i don't have anything to contribute.

but all you bastards noticed i was gone, right?

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

no i think this should be the "i'm not posting anymore megathread" if we'd had this yesterday i might have told you guys about my super secret no posting protest but it's over now so i don't have anything to contribute.

I noticed and I missed you and I am glad you are back! :glomp:

FluffieDuckie

Siluvayne posted:

I noticed and I missed you and I am glad you are back! :glomp:

thank you hon, you're now my favorite yobber :glomp:

Drunk Driver Dad

FluffieDuckie posted:

i did, i saw you post about it in that steam group that doesn't exist. i hate all that wronged you, fluffie. and i will never post again

FluffieDuckie

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i did, i saw you post about it in that steam group that doesn't exist. i hate all that wronged you, fluffie. and i will never post again

that's sweet but no one wronged me i'm fine :glomp:

ZebTM

im going to stop posting in protest of my friend drilldo squirts not being accepted into byob

google THIS

ZebTM posted:

im going to stop posting in protest of my friend drilldo squirts not being accepted into byob

can you tell drilldo squirt to do the same the protest will be more effective that way

ZebTM

Jett posted:

can you tell drilldo squirt to do the same the protest will be more effective that way

he said the joke is played out and called me a human being. ive never actually talked to drilldo squirts in my life thats just what i assume hed say

google THIS

ZebTM posted:

he said the joke is played out and called me a human being. ive never actually talked to drilldo squirts in my life thats just what i assume hed say

can you tell him to stop posting anyway

Flynn Taggart

Hey drunk driver dad check out the new alestorm video

http://youtu.be/f55CqLc6IR0

Ace of Baes
ive decided to run away and join the circus,

google THIS

after some serious soul searching i've decided to take a break from something awful so i can dedicate myself full time to playing battletoads, smoking weed, and posting all day

wait no, i meant not posting all day, and by playing battletoads and smoking weed i mean doing something really worthwhile and probably altruistic or whatever, sorry if there was any confusion

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Jett your av is an angry kanye west. I have trouble imagining you as an altruistic person.

ulvir

Flynn Taggart posted:

Hey drunk driver dad check out the new alestorm video

http://youtu.be/f55CqLc6IR0

unironically catchy

google THIS

Ben Smash posted:

Jett your av is an angry kanye west. I have trouble imagining you as an altruistic person.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
this generation has contributed pirate metal and dubstep to our growing menagerie of musical genres

Flynn Taggart

CAT BRUSH posted:

this generation has contributed pirate metal and dubstep to our growing menagerie of musical genres

Alestorm is the only band that pulls it off imo

mags

Flynn Taggart posted:

Alestorm is the only band that pulls it off imo

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Flynn Taggart

CAT BRUSH posted:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://youtu.be/ta-Z_psXODw

mags

that guy has a keytar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart

Keytars are awesome

• Locked thread