Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Bape Culture posted:

There's 15 trillion rip offs of that poo poo j12. Death to it.

Although it's a pretty Russian girl getting tickets to the World Cup in Brazil. Probably loaded on gazprom/KGB money.

e: have a goony picture for the new page

Akbar fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Machinegunboyo posted:

I'm gonna be that guy, and yeah I know as a Brit and all, but drat, look at those teeth. Girl looks like she been munching on some beeswax

She has 'clear' braces on, I never understood why people opted for the 'clear' ones because they hide the braces and just make your teeth look like poo poo.

Mods should probably remove that image, she may be under the age and we don't want to be Reddit pedos.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

??

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Enigma89 posted:

She has braces on. Mods should probably remove that image, she may be under the age and we don't want to be Reddit pedos.

We had a brief discussion about it, the consensus is she's of age but just lacks proper good dental care. Good point though.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Oh jesus it is J-12 and not J-15. loving hell, I left the fashion industry a year ago and I am forgetting everything. :negative:

That is really embarrassing.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Akbar posted:

Although it's a pretty Russian girl getting tickets to the World Cup in Brazil. Probably loaded on gazprom/KGB money.

e: have a goony picture for the new page

Wife material, here.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

i love being a cis male indulging in his considerable privilege during the world cup

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I am male gazing the heck outta these pictures

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

emjayo posted:

i love being a cis male indulging in his considerable privilege during the world cup

amen, brother, amen

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

emjayo posted:

No but seriously though did you see her watch? It costs over $9,000.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Insanely Sikh posted:

No but seriously though did you see her watch? It costs over $9,000.

GOONS!!!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

NWS https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp9hHfIIIAE7sfJ.jpg NWS

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Just fyi, big areolas and nipples are in fact not safe, for work

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I posit that the taboo on bared female nipples is itself obscene.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I love checking out this thread before starting the day gets me all pumped and my blood flowing Ive been going all horny to work rubbing on ladies and hell, just generally sexually harassing all my co-workers. That's my right as a white male and they can't do anything about it drat feels good

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

The Finn posted:

Just fyi, big areolas and nipples are in fact not safe, for work

Ah my bad finn. I'll NWS it next time.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

thompson posted:

Ah my bad finn. I'll NWS it next time.

It's no worries, I also lol that that pic has found new life because it's from Korea/Japan 2002

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I love checking out this thread before starting the day gets me all pumped and my blood flowing Ive been going all horny to work rubbing on ladies and hell, just generally sexually harassing all my co-workers. That's my right as a white male and they can't do anything about it drat feels good

Please, as if the portuguese are white

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Duncan Sperguson posted:

there was an aussie fan lady who after I think the second goal was shown bouncing up and down in her bra I want the loving gif

this?

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
I'm the fat guy pointing at her.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
dat fat guy behind her might just be me

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

That fat guy is the spirit animal of all of us. Him hitting his facepainted buddy who is too busy whistling to notice an incredibly pretty woman in a bra jumping up and down is amazing. I love that gif.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
im the guy on the left who was filming the players celebrating but quickly turned my phone to filming those bouncing bazungas

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

The elusive Latvrisilian

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
im the guy in the back whistling to myself and then looking at my fat buddy's dick

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

thankyou i almost thought i was imagining it

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

There's so much going on in that gif, I want it to be longer. I'm the robotic hand movement of the fat guy aiming his camera at them titties.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Im the guy in the blue nike cap

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Nice to come back home from the gym and see some slore posting

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

glad Tevez made it to the tournament after all

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I like the guy at the front who is clearly applauding the woman's breasts instead of whatever just happened on the pitch.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I like the breasts and the women's faces and, presumably, their vaginas.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

The best is the dude back left who stops recording a historic event in socceroo and shifts his camera to a girl in a bra.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

warcrimes posted:

The best is the dude back left who stops recording a historic event in socceroo and shifts his camera to a girl in a bra.

Was just going to say that. That's for sure the most hilarious part in what is a wonderful GIF

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

latvia's not even in the world cup this woman knows nothing about football

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

latvia's not even in the world cup this woman knows nothing about football

this is a safe place for phowar posting enjoy your ban

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Enigma89 posted:

She has 'clear' braces on, I never understood why people opted for the 'clear' ones because they hide the braces and just make your teeth look like poo poo.

Mods should probably remove that image, she may be under the age and we don't want to be Reddit pedos.

loving PUA redditor c*nts

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

warcrimes posted:

The expression on his face is like "hot drat, gotta record this!"

• Locked thread