Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

That looks like a Chanel J-15 watch. Those things were a bit under $5,000 last time I checked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Machinegunboyo posted:

I'm gonna be that guy, and yeah I know as a Brit and all, but drat, look at those teeth. Girl looks like she been munching on some beeswax

She has 'clear' braces on, I never understood why people opted for the 'clear' ones because they hide the braces and just make your teeth look like poo poo.

Mods should probably remove that image, she may be under the age and we don't want to be Reddit pedos.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

??

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Oh jesus it is J-12 and not J-15. loving hell, I left the fashion industry a year ago and I am forgetting everything. :negative:

That is really embarrassing.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Cameraman pushing the guy out of the way :lol:

Awesome

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

warcrimes posted:

That cameraman is man of the match

A lad's lad. :golfclap:

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I will tell your wife Pissflaps

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I was never into latin women, if anything I avoided them but I have to say that my tastes are rapidly changing.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Latin women are the real winners of this world cup. Generally everyone fawns over the Germans, French, Dutch and Swedes. This cup has been completely different.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

vaginal culture posted:

All these hot latin women are mainly of european descent like southern Brazil is all German people like Giselle. Shakira is like croatian or something

MODS?

No but really, I can see it.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Looks like Mila Kunis and Angelina Jolie scissored and then this came to be.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

TheIllestVillain posted:

shakira is arab-spanish like salma hayek

Remember the Moors

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Putain

:stare:

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Weaponized Cum posted:

Some effeminate bloke called Alexis is dating this broad... she's alright: http://instagram.com/laiyls

Fit

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Those boobies wanted to come out :ohdear:

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
So apparently a Belgian fan landed a modeling contract after being spotted by the WC camera man. http://elitedaily.com/sports/right-place-right-time-belgium-fan-lands-modeling-contract-after-being-shown-during-world-cup/663707/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E86j4khRnwY

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

FullLeatherJacket posted:

in what kind of poverty unicorn-land is the acronym for Germany "TYS"?

Tyskland is Germany in Swedish.
Tedesco is German in Italian.

It's not the craziest thing.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG